CHAPTER 11

Just wanna remind you the moment when Scoups wore a see through at KCon NY ^^

*Click the video above for their full performance or click the link
https://youtu.be/HBfxPgr_BCw?t=19

************************************
Jeonghan's POV

"Jeonghan, did your men already gave you further information regarding my mother's whereabouts? Any news?"

I turned my gaze to Scoups who suddenly asked me while his eyes was fixed on his laptop. We are now on our way to our barracks and even if we're in the car, he is still working. He's been looking for his mother for years now. He ordered me to send our men across the country to investigate and find his mom.

Scoups told us long ago that his mom left him because of his father. He witnessed how his father treated his mom like a trash causing her to leave them. She was abused and beaten in the hands of his father.

After she left, his father trained and taught him everything he needs to know and learn about being a businessman and a secret mafia leader. He went to a prestigious school and tried hard to be the number one student to make his father proud. But all of his efforts was not enough for him.

He hated his father so much and blamed him for making him feel miserable. Even after he died, he did not forgive him. He loathed him to death.

"There's still no progress. We still have no idea where she is." I answered him as my eyes were now darted outside the window.

I heard him sighed sharply. "I'm pretty sure she's just hiding somewhere. She never went out of the country ever since she left me."

"You know what, sometimes, its hard to find the person who doesn't want to be found." Joshua who were sitting at the front uttered making both of us fell into silence.

'He's right'. I mentally thought.

Scoups has been through a lot. But, he doesn't want anyone to pity or empathize him. He hates anyone who make him feel so weak.

He worked so hard to become who he is now. When his father died, he had no choice but to take over his position as the only heir. He successfully managed all their businesses and secret organizations. He later changed the company's name to Coups Empire. Many doubted him at first and tried to bring him down. He grew up showing no mercy and emotion to anything and to anyone.

I remember the time he recruited as one by one. He formed us into a gang and named us Seventeen. We are his most trustworthy men and trained us to become like him. He made Seventeen a group who was feared by all. He made us powerful and made us a sickass billionaires.

He was being known as a ruthless, powerful, cruel and cold CEO, but to us, he's more than our leader. He's very reliable and responsible older brother. Treating us like a family. As an exchange of his generosity to each one of us, we pledge our outmost loyalty to him. And promised to never break our code.

An hour later, we arrived at our barracks. Our men bowed down to us as a greeting and respect to Scoups. We used this place as a warehouse where we store our guns and weapons.

The shipment from Russia just arrived this morning and the three of us were here checking if everything is complete and in its proper places.