CHAPTER 34

A little bit of mature content ahead guys

Enjoy!
****************************************

Yenna's POV

A whimp of pain escaped from my mouth as I push myself up from the bed. I forgot that I had an injured leg and only came to realize when I tried to move at the edge.

Soon after, I saw the door burst open revealing  the frowning face of Seungcheol.

"I clearly told you to call me if you need anything babe. What do you think you're doing?" He said as he walked closer to the bed.

"I wanted to go the bathroom, Cheol. And I want to do it by myself." I snorted.

"No. You're still injured and you'll going to make yourself suffer later if you will force your legs to walk. It will end up so bad." He bluntly told me.

"But--" 

"The least thing I want to see right now is seeing you in pain because of your stubbornness. Now behave, be a good girl and follow my orders." I keep on whining against him as he carried me towards the bathroom. 

After putting me down on the floor, he held me on my waist. I looked at him agape thinking he would watch me while I'm using the bathroom. He stared at me innocently with a taunting smirk plastered on his face. I smacked his chest weakly which he gladly took. 

"What? I thought you want to use the bathroom?" He slyly asked me.

"I do want to use the bathroom. And I'm planning to use it without you, so please. Give me my damn privacy Seungcheol." I told him with a hint of seriousness in my voice letting him know that I am not taking his actions as a joke. I know he would force himself to stay here, knowing him.

"You'll need my help babe. I can't leave you here." 

"Oh please! Get out. I can---"

"No. I won't leave. Do what you need to do so you can go back to bed. If you will force me to leave one last time, I will not hesistate to-----"

"Ugh! Fine! You're such a bummer. Go turn around and don't peek. One wrong move Seungcheol and I'll seriously rip your eyesballs." I cut him off frustratingly and rolled my eyes at him. 

He let out a chuckle before he turned his back at me. As he did it, his words did not escape from my hearing. "As if I haven't seen you naked."

I punched his back in annoyance and heard a weak yelp from him. After I was done, my gaze dropped to the shower. I groaned as I missed showering, but knowing this man in front of me, I know he wouldn't let me especially having these plastered cast on my leg. 

My legs. As I took a good look at it. It really depresses the hell out of me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I looked at him in confusion seeing how worried he was while staring at me.

My brows furrowed as I felt his fingers brushed on my cheeks drying my tears. I didn't realize that I was crying. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked me again. I shook my head in response and bit my lip suppressing my tears. 

My mind was messed up again looking at my leg. The time that I got it was when I tried to run from the guard and escape. When they caught me, they whipped my legs many times with a wood. I was having a hard time moving my legs  and my feet but I choose to ignore thinking it was better than being raped. 

I tried holding my sobs in front of Seungcheol while he was holding my face. I felt his warm body against mine as he pushed me into a hug. 

"Let's go back to bed, shall we?" I weakly nodded at him. He carefully took me in his arms and carried me in a bridal style. I buried my face on his chest and grip his shirt tightly.