CHAPTER 32

Seventeen's Headquarters

"How much longer do we need to stay here hyung? What do they want from us?" Bambam frantically asked Namjoon at the corner. They were all locked up inside a big room without any idea what was Seventeen are planning for them. 

The room was huge. As if Seungcheol really prepared it for them. There's a flat screen tv on the wall with a big speakers beside it. A big chandelier hanged at the center and a refrigerator with a bunch of foods and drinks. It looks like they were not being imprisoned with the luxury that Seungcheol provided for them. They all thought that they would be put in a dark, dirty old cell but they weren't. They were all surprised when they came here.

"I don't know. But I guess, Seungcheol is planning something. It's impossible that he's not." Namjoon replied.

"If I didn't know that we are being held captive, I would've enjoyed my stay here. Just look around, we only need EDM music and disco light then were good. Life of a party my dude." Jhope commented as he drank a bottle of liquor.

"Tss. You need to get your head together hyung. That liquor you just drank might be poisonous. Careful." Jungkook uttered.

"Nah, its my second bottle. I'm probably dead by now if it was. Besides, I should enjoy myself while I can, we never know what could happen. Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend." 

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at Jhope's response. After a while, the door burst open revealing Jin being dragged by the two members of Seventeen. They all stood up feeling at ease knowing that Jin was safe.

"Hello hyung? I think everyone is ready for the show." They eyes are all darted to Mingyu seeing him speak to someone through his in-ear.

Suddenly the room went dark followed by the sound of the door being shut. After a minute, the television turned on revealing Seungcheol and Jimin fighting. They all went closer to the television, worry and confusion were visible on their faces.

"What's going on?" Mark spoke.

"Why is Jimin out there? What is he doing there, hyung?" Yugyeom asked as his eyes were glued to the screen.

Suga turned his gaze to Jin who's still standing where the Seventeen members left him. He walked closer to him and asked. "What happened hyung?"

"I don't know. I told Seungcheol not to hurt him. But I don't know why it is happening." Jin answered warily.

Minutes passed and they all watched how angry Jimin was and how he wanted to get rid of Seungcheol. 

Their concern grew for Jimin when they saw how Seungcheol was able to catch his attacks and how he knocked out those men who came in the middle of their fight. They all saw what Seungcheol is capable of, and it scares them knowing that Jimin was now fighting against him. 

"Hyung! He's gonna kill him!" Jhope exclaimed as they saw how Jimin undoubtedly shot Seungcheol.

All of their eyes glued to the screen. No one dared to talk as they were all feeling anxious about what's going to happen. Just then, their anxiousness grew more when Seungcheol was able to cover himself. In a swift they all looked at Jimin's figure when Seungcheol pointed the gun at him.

'Seokjin begged me to spare your life you fucking moron.' They all glance at Jin when they heard Seungcheol speak. 'But you just gave me a reason not to'

With that, they screamed in shocked as Seungcheol shot Jimin. Their bodies weakened witnessing how their friend was shot. 

'He's still alive. Take him to Mrs. Hong. And make sure that he will not escape once he wakes up. Understand?'