CHAPTER 15

This chapter contains R-18 scene⚠

*****************************

Yenna's POV

Seungcheol is currently taking a shower downstairs while I am blow drying my hair inside his attic bedroom. I am wearing nothing but his hoodie.

I really felt that I'm still naked without anything underneath even though it's long enough to cover up to my mid-thighs and thick enough to make me feel less awkward. 

I only realized that I have no extra clothes to change after having the time of my life swimming.

Seungcheol, on the other hand, got no problem as he got some clothes stored here in the cabin. Got no choice but to borrow from him or else, I would sleep naked.

The main problem here, is this man had no intentions of going back to the mansion and he told me that we are going to sleep here. This cabin has only one bed and the fact that he ordered me to sleep beside him is giving me chills. He's Choi Seungcheol and my mind is drowning about what could happen. 

A loud knock echoed across the room cut my thoughts. Putting a hand to my chest, I opened the door and hid behind it. My eyes bulged in surprise when I saw Seungcheol's naked upper body. I unintentionally held my breath as my eyes followed the small droplets sliding down from his chest to his torso down to his visible v-line.

I immediately snapped my senses back and held the door tightly when I felt my core burning.

'Damn it. When did I even become this sexually attracted to him?"

"Are you done?" Seungcheol asked as he walked inside the room. Thank goodness he didn't notice me drooling over his body.

"Yeah" I replied breathlessly. I sounded like I just came from a marathon. I fan myself using my hand to ease my thoughts. Why am I even sweating? 

'Calm your tits down Yenna. For fucking sake you're still commited to Jimin. Don't you dare think about it.'  

I secretly inhaled as I closed the door. When I turned around, I saw him getting some clothes at the closet. His back was now facing me and I can't help but gulped at the view. How can I even calm down? 

I don't know what's going on with me. I don't why all of a sudden, I'm thinking sexual fantasies. I don't why I suddenly wanted his touch. I don't know why I'm feeling — horny.

"Nice ass" I covered my mouth as I realized what I just said. I saw how Seungcheol stopped and turned to face me.

'Did I just?'

A teasing smirk was written on his face as he throws his clothes on the bed. "That's a first. I never thought you liked my ass." he said as he sexily leaned at the closet.