Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

I've been waiting here for days. Ohh yeah, I'm on the subway, waiting for my beautiful stranger.

It's been 5 days, will I ever see you again? Are you even real ? Or was it a dream?! Ooohhhhhh nooooooo ! That's not possible ! My god she's real of course ! Duuhhhh Lisa she's reaaal ! She should be, God ! I want to see her again ! I want to hear that laugh again.

It's dark 8:00 PM, the subway's last trip was over. I decided to go home . sigh, Ms. Stranger where are you ? Are you thinking about me too?

I went home and did my daily routine and about to sleep when Jisoo texted me :

Pabo Jisoo 🐔🍗 :
" Heyyy  idiot ! I'm sorry about last time, you know,I'm kinda busy there's a project coming up "

" Whatever 🙄"

Pabo Jisoo 🐔🍗 :

" heeeyyy don't be like that !, let's hangout this week ! I'll introduce you to my team ! Why don't you work on the company for awhile?"

" naaahhh not gonna work for you pabo !"

Pabo Jisoo 🐔🍗 :
" Tsk  !  Ohhhh I forgot how troublesome you are ! Hahahaha See yah on weekends ! Idioooot !"

---------------------

FAST FORWARD

Still Lisa's POV ( SATURDAY )

I'm waiting at a Restobar where my cousin told me to. It's 5:30 PM I've been here for 10min or so, while waiting... I scanned the place, it was nice, not too crowded for a restobar. Maybe, this is how koreans.

A waitress came and asked : " Ma'am do you want to order ? "

" No, I'm waiting for my friends" I answered formally. She nodded and left.

5:45 PM :

" Pabo Jisoo🐔🍗 calling "

" heey ! Where are you? I've been here for 30 min already ! " I said annoyed.

" mianhae, mianhae .... We're almost there, we're stuck on traffic earlier, but its moving now, soorrryyy Drinks on me + I got beautiful girls for you too, they are nice too, just don't be a jerk ! Ill kill you " she threatened.
She knows my preference. We're actually the same hahahaha it runs in the family, I guess???? 

" No thanks, I've found someone Chu, someone special ... " I said smiling

" The fuck !? Lis ??????? Seriously ???, who? When? My god lisa ! I'm so happy for you ! You better tell me everything later you idiot ?! " she exclaimed.

" ahhhh paaallllliiiiiiiii " I said remembering she was still late !

It's almost 6 PM when they arrived, She run on my direction and hugged me, it's been a while tho, I missed her . I hugged her back , I suddenly break the hug then Smack her head .

" You pabo ! I've been here for too long ! How dare you ! " I said smacking her again.

" We're so sorry, it's really traffic on our area. " ohh ! I remembered she's with her friends.

" Ohhhh, no no no! I was just kidding!, I'm Lisa by the way, here cousin " I said and offer my hand.

Nayeon : " I'm Nayeon, Im Nayeon " She said with her bunny smile.

Mina : I'm Mina, Myoui Mina , nice to meet you " wow, she's really pretty, kinda remind me of her. My ex.

Momo : " Hi I'm Momo, Hirai Momo nice meeting you, and yeah ! I'm Japanese " knew it ! She's cute !!!

Sana : " Minatosaki Sana, Haaaiiiiii guess what ? I'm Japanese too ahhaha" She said with a cheerful laugh. They are all beautiful.

But she's different.