Chapter 44

Jisoo's POV

I'm on my way to Thailand... I need to confirmed the news .... I need to talk to Lisa and make sure Jennie's OK.......

I'm on the plane from Tokyo... I heard from Lisa's Secretary that their company in Thailand is getting better. They found a new invertor and a marketing strategist. I'm happy about the improvement of the company......

But it's Tzuyu and her family who's helping Lisa. I talked to Jennie on the phone last night and I knew something is going on between them......

You better not do something stupid Lisa ! I love you butttt....... We're talking about Jennie here... The girl I painfully gave up for you............

I arrived at the Airport and called Jennie,

" Jendeuki 🥟 ":

" Heeyyyy.... Chuuuu it's still early.... "  She sleepily answered.. I can imagine her cute face on the other line..

" Good morning mandu !  Sorry, is Lisa there?......"

" I don't know where the hell is she, I waited for her last night but She didn't come home.. "

" Ohh... I'll call her then.... Ill see you later... Do you want anything Jendeuk?......"

" Whaaaattt ?you're here ????.... " She excitedly squeal ....

" Hahaha yes I'm here... I'll take you out later how's that?....."

" Omg ! Sureeeee.... I'll see you later.. I'm still sleepy.... "

" Ok ok.... Go back to sleep now see yah... "

Talking to her never fails to paint smile on my face....

I need to call her secretary.

" Sorn - Lisa Sec. :

" Good morning Miss Jisoo, ...." she politely answered

" Morning Sorn, did you know where's Lisa?... " I stated, straight to the point..

" Ohh... probably home Ma'am, since She went home with Ms. Tzuyu last night around 11:00 PM.. She said she'll just drop Ms. Tzuyu Home.. ".

Fuck you Lisa !!!.....

" Do you, perhaps.... Know where Tzuyu Lives ????.... It's been so long since we've got together... I want to surprise her... "  I lied.. Well not really......

After receiving a text from Sorn ( Tzuyu's Address) Iw went there with Taxi as soon as I can. I arrived infront of a condominium.

I was outside her door... I was really nervous ! Please don't do anything Lisa.......

------------------------------

Lisa's POV

I woke up with a sleeping beauty infront of me......

She's really a beauty.... I missed this. Cuddling her... Waking up every morning with her........

I was startled when she opened her eyes.