Chapter 13

FAST FORWARD

December 31, 10:00 PM

Everyone gathered on the balcony of the Restobar , they decided to celebrate the New year together, with Lisa. They talked about what happened and everyone was shocked to find out about what happen and of course... The never ending teasing of NaMoSaMi . Days passed, and they become closer and closer, making a very protective Chaeyoung warned Lisa, using her not so scary faced

" Lisa, I'm Jennie's Best friend , if you ever say anything bad about her. Im Gonna sew that mouth of yours, with my bare hands. " 

" Hey Rosé , I've been looking for her all those times. I want to befriend her. And you and everyone... I didn't mean harm , I just want to have a new life, with new people .....  And if you're uncomfortable,. I uhh can just... uhmmm... Go. " Lisa said, looking down, feeling a little insecure about Chaeyoung and Jennie's relationship.

" Heyy, I didn't mean it like that, I uhm just very,.. you know, protective over her... She's very fragile Lisa. She seemed very strong outside, but she's been through hell.... " Chaeng said, guilty.

" I can help you protect her too, you know,... I can help you make her happy too.. " Lisa looked at Chaeng, asking for approval.

" yeah suure, but....! She's mine Lisa. " Chaeng threaten.

" you love her ?"

"So much ! , I can kill Lisa... If it means protecting Wifey, i will Lisa.... I will. "

" Let's protect her then...  count me in Chaeng ! "

Lisa made her promised to Rosé while looking at  Jennie who's busy arranging the table.

Jisoo on the other hand, shows no changes on how she treated everyone, except the fact, that she cried every night knowing Lisa would probably go back to her old broken life when she finds out that She's in love with Jennie Kim too. Not sure about Lisa, but she knew that Lisa will eventually fall for Jennie too, and that scare her more.......

" Chu" Nayeon tapped her shoulder.

" uhmm, yeah "

" Let's go ! Everyone's waiting ! "

" Yeah "

They all gathered on the table, telling stories, mostly funny and embarrassing stories that Lisa needs to know about everybody. Including of course, Jennie. They laughed , they got serious talks, they got to know Lisa more. And how close Jisoo and Lisa , how close Rosé and Jennie and how They become a good team as well as friends. It was almost midnight when Jisoo gathered everyone to standup and light their firecrackers as well.

" Happy new yeaaaar " Everyone scream !

Jisoo : " Thanks guys, for this amazing year, and for more years to come, Cheers ! "

Lisa : " Thanks guys, for welcoming me, this will be the start of a new life ! Looking forward for a greater memories with you all "

JenChuChaeng : " Welcome to the Family Lisa "

NaMoSaMi : " let's make a good memories everyone "

With that in mind, everyone started a new year with a new member of their Squad. Lisa is beyond happy to finally meet Jennie and to have this amazing people in her life.