Chapter 35

Jennie's POV

Lisa's been busy lately with her Mom and monitoring her Dad's condition. He's awake now but stil very weak, He can't talk or eat.
Lisa and her family was always on his side while I'm staying here at her room, sometimes talking with Hubby on the phone. I'm visiting him too once in a while but since I can't do anything, I choose to just stay here and wait for Lisa.

Everyone was shocked by the news of us staying here. I halfheartedly filed my resignation letter yesterday since It'll take time for Lisa's father to recover and Lisa wanted us to be here. I had no choice, She needs me here.

I already talked to Taehyung Oppa, he wasn't really happy about me living far away from them but still supported my decision.

My Hubby hysterically shouted on the other line about her coming here too, She wants to take care of me and my baby too. But I told her that I'll be back before I gave birth. She said she'll visit me no matter what. I didn't argue anymore since I know She's not gonna change her mind.

Mom on the other hand, didn't give me any reply to my messages. I was disappointed but still grateful that she's safe at home with Oppa.

" Nini........ " Lisa came in, looking as tired as always, breaking my train of thoughts.

She sits on the floor facing me then put her head on my lap. I caress her head and pat her  back.

" Sleep here on the bed love,... Come on, " I said, patting the bed .

" Let me stay here for a while I need you..." She said almost a whisper.

After 10min on that position, her phone rang... She stood up and answered it.

" I need to go now, it's Dad .... " I can clearly see the  Worry and fear in her eyes.

" I'm coming with you.... " I said, as I stoop up

" Nini,... I don't want you to stress out about this.... "

" Please.... I want to, he's family too..." I insisted, holding her hand.

She agreed and we are now at the hospital waiting for the Doctor. Her Mom was crying on her brother's hold. While She's there pacing back and forth infront of me.

After a while, The Doctor came out with a sad look on his eyes giving everyone a nervous feeling.

" He's not improving, due to his latest heart attack His body weakens that caused the cancer cells to spread more on his body. Chemotherapy will not be possible at this rate. " He said, as he give a comforting look to us.

" What's the chances Doc. ? " Bam Bam asked.

" I suggest you to do and say everything with him now, I can't promise anything... But we're doing our best to help. " The doctor professionally stated.

" Is there anything else we can do? ... I mean .. We need him, He's going to be a grandad... I want him to see my baby. . " Lisa said, trying not to cry

" I'm so sorry Ms Manoban, all the medical options we have isn't possible on his condition.. He's very weak... "

" So we are just waiting for him to--" Lisa's Mom can't even finish her words.

" I'm sorry....... " said the doctor.

" We can't stay like this ! How about we move Dad to the states, they have move capable Doctors there. "

" You can do that if you want... But we need to monitor him first, moving the patient with all this tubes and apparatus....... He's not gonna make it. " He said with a hint of warning on his voice.

" Sooo.... "

" Let's wait for him to regain at least 10% of his strength, before we give you the med certificate of transfer. "

They all agreed and the Doctor left. Her Mom then went to her Dad's side and cry again living us 3 outside.

Bam Bam told us to go home since Lisa was here last night with her Mom. Lisa nodded and we went home, no one dares to talk. Lisa fell asleep immediately.

I am now  starring at her tired face.

" I really wanna go home Lisa..... I missed home, I missed my job, my friends, hubby , oppa andddd..... Mom

but I love you.......... "