Chapter 30

JISOO'S POV

It hurtsss !!! I knew this would happen. ! But...  Why...... Its been almost 3 years since she stole her from me. Nahhh.. Jisoo !  she was never yours cause you're a coward !

I was here at my apartment crying my eyes out again ! Like I always do... Chaeng.. I need Chaeng....

I dialed her no.... No response

Fuck you Chipmunk ! You're all I have !!!!!!!

Then my doorbell rang..... I saw Chaeng on the monitor. I opened the door and hugged her tight

" Chaeeeyouuunngg ahhhh , it hurts ssooooo baaaddd.... "I sobbed in her hold again.....

We get inside, I was holding onto her like my life depended on it. Sobbing so hard. I don't care if I look wasted or what.... she saw me like this so many times anyway..

" Chaeeng...... sob* they're having sob* a babyyyy.... They are happy sob* I should be happy too sob* buutttt I can't......... "

" I'm so happy for them tho, At least My Nini will now have a family of her own.. But I can't see you like this forever chu..." Chaeng said.

" I know, Chaeng... I need to goooo far away from them.... I can't take this anymore ".

ROSÉ'S POV

No....

No......

You can't leave me Jisoo..........

" Where are you planning to go"

" I don't know.... I want to go as far as i could Chaeng.... "

" Chu... I know you're in pain.. but you have responsibility .... I mean how about your Job? "

" yeahhh... I can't just leave you guys... But.... Lemme just pull myself back "

After all this years, its still her..... When will it be me...

Maybe... it's time I give up on you too Jisoo. I should stop wasting my life clinging onto someone who's never gonna love me back.

This is the last time, Chu........

I'm sorry................

I need to pull myself up too..............

Maybe.................

You are not meant for me...............

We sat there in silence, she's no longer sobbing. The usual routine I do for her... Hugging her tight, while she cries,  leaning on my shoulder.

I'm not complaining tho, I like this........

Having her close to me...,................

But., Seeing how madly she loves Jennie, my best friend...... My wifey. Hurts like hell.

Do you know that feeling when you are under water, you want to breath so bad but you can't. You feel your chest burning like it'll explode anytime soon.

That's what I felt, every time she run into my arms and cry over my best friend. I wanted to tell her. I'm not scared of  losing her If she finds out, what scares me is...... If she look at me with pitty every time she saw me or If she forced herself to love me to forget about her feelings for Jennie.

" Chaeng....... " She called out... Breaking my thoughts.

" Hmmmm.... Can you stay for the night? "
Say no !

" Pleaseeeeee..... I need you"

Chaeyoung !! Say No ! Say No !!!!!!

" Chaeng....... ? "

Sigh, " Sure.... " Fuck you  Jisoo ! How could you do this to me !

" Chaeng........ "

" Hmmmm....... "

" What's wrong with me ? .... Do you think some one will ever like me too ?"

" Of course ! You are soooooo beautiful Jisoo..... Your face, your smile...... the way you laugh.... and you are soooooo funnnyyy too "

" Wow........ you really know how to make me feel better "

" Why do you think Jennie didn't see that ?"
She continued

" She saw that of course ! She loves you Chu, and you know that !, Not just like how she loves Lisa but..... She loves us too "

" I know Chaeng.... That's the reason why I can't really leave even if I want to, cause I know I might hurt her too.. " You are really selfless.

" Do you think ? I could find someone else? "

" There is someone out there looking for us too... "  I'm here tho, you just can't see me.

" Chaeng..... "

" Hmmmm?"

" have you ever  like someone, the way I do to Jennie? "

You really no have Idea huh??... You dumb ass!

" I do, ... She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire existence. "

" Sheeeee ?????? , you're into girls too??? " Her innocence tho, cuute !

" Hahaha not really, until She came into my life "

" Do I know her?? " It's you idiot !

" No, hahaha " It's not the right time Chu... Maybe when you get over her.. I'll confess.

" Awww that's mean ! Who is she???? , prettier than Jenduek ??? "

" My wifey is on another level ! "

" Eyyy ! What about Sana ? Our Sana is really pretty "

" Prettier than her.. "

" Hmmmm... Mina??, Our penguin is the prettiest ! "

" Prettier than our Mina "

" Wooaahhh ! she must me really pretty... ! I want to know her !"

" She is ! " I said, smirking at her.

" Why didn't you tell her then ? "

" She loves someone else too hahaha "

" Whaaaattttt ?????, that's why you understand me.... That's why you're always here when I need you "

" Yeahh , our sick fate Chu... Hahaha "

" Yeah... I wish I could love you the same way I love Jennie..... "  She said and drifted off to sleep.

" How I wish too, Jisoo "