LAST CHAPTER

Third Person POV

After visiting Tzuyu, they all gathered at the restaurant owned by Jeongyeon.

Everyone was happy talking this and that.

Jennie was looking at everyone and realized how blessed she is to have this people around her.....

Lisa was thinking the same thing. she's looking at everyone and think about all the hardship they've been through together

Jisoo was smiling, holding Chaeyoung's hand. She still can't believe that this girl who never gives up on her, Who chose her everyday despite the pain was the girl she will spent the rest of her life with.

Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo and everyone, Thankful for the second chance she received and looking at her best friend who's now happy with the love of her life... And being able to finally hold the hand of Jisoo was still amazing and surreal to her. 

Jisoo: " Uhmmm... Guys .... We are having an announcement....."

Chaeng was smiling shyly at everyone

Jennie: " Ohh my God ?! Hubby ???......" 
The telepathy they had is still amazing as ever.

Chaeng nodded and hide her face on the crook of Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo:  " Yeah... We're having a baby...."

Momo:  " What???? You just get home from  your honeymoon right???? "

Jisoo: ". Well She's 3 weeks pregnant that day of our flight " smiles sheepishly

Sana: " Kim Jisoo really.... "

Mina: " Congrats Eonni!!...."

Jennie: " Congrats hubby......" excitedly claps .

Lisa: " Ohh ohh... not too excited baby.. You might give birth here hahaha "

That earns a smack from the moody Jennie.
And A laughter from everyone.

Dahyun: " Be careful Eonni, you're almost due, don't forget that... " The doctor stated.

Jannie: " Yeah yeahhh Dr. Kim" She said, playfully rolling her eyes to a smiling Dahyun.

Sana: " Hmmm... guys.... "

Jeongyeon: " Nahh ! Don't tell us you are pregnant too???"

Sana: " Aniiiyaahhhhh ! Let me finished first ! "

Everyone laugh and teased a pouting Sana

Mina: " What is it Eonni?"

Sana: " We are planning to live in together"

Momo: " Ohhh.... that's nice! ... "

Chaeyoung: " Let's live in together too.. " she said, making our penguin blushed

Nayeon: " Ohh ! Mina-riing is blushing hahaha"

Mina: " ahhh stop it ! We can talk about it later"

Momo: " Nahh !! Just leave the house now Mina! I'm going to get Jihyo to live in with me , you two leave! "

Momo's remarks earned another fit of laughter from everyone

------------------

They still gathered once in a while even after having their own lives and careers now.

Jisoo is the new CEO of their company.

Lisa, Momo & Mina decided to run a dance academy, yes Lisa gave up the company to his brother Bam bam after she finally survived the Company and spending time with this girls make her realized the love she has for dancing.

Jennie and  Rosé is being a good wife and a mother to their respective family and a CEOs of their clothing line. Yes they decided to create a clothing line together and its getting known in the country. Thanks to the help of everyone.

Sana and Nayeon are still working at Jisoo's but with much more higher position now, since they have proven their ability from the Japanese branch they ran before.

They spent their lives together through thick and thin, having their own lives and meeting other people doesn't break but in stead, make their bonds stronger.

It may not be easy, but everyone was there for each other that made them survived all the life's challenges.

They all knew that there are still a lot of storms coming their way but they're not afraid...

As long as they stood together holding each other, no storm can ever break their friendship.

Together, they'll face tomorrow with a positive and hopeful heart.

End !