Chapter 24 (M)

Jennie's POV

After what happened at the pub, after hearing their words of encouragement, I slightly felt a sense of assurance that somehow, Lisa and I isn't a mistake. after 9 days, 9 freakin' days without her, I decided to call her. I will meet her tonight after work l, I'm just gonna telk her I'm coming over to her place today. Yeahh, apologize you bitch ! Butttt... She's not even asking me if I'm doing ok, or if I'm still alive or... Sigh, maybe I really crossed the line this time.

After work I told Chaeng I'll be going to Lisa's place today.

I arrived  in front of her house/studio.

Iw went inside and saw a couple of Men lifting some of her things in the studio. I went to Lisa's room on the 2nd floor, she's not there. I went on the basement. I found her taoing a big boxes. I felt a sudden rush of anxiety. Is she leaving me ???

She saw me, we stared at each other for a while before I run to her, crying.

" I'm soooryyyyy... pleaasee don't leave me Lisa"

" Baby... What are you saying ? I'm not leaving you "

" What's this?, why are you packing your things here??"

" Ahhh I need to focus on my studies Nini, I found a review Center and I'm gonna pursue architecture... "

" Hey, if its because of m--"

" It's always been my first love Nini, I realized it last last night hahaha"

" Huh? "

" I love you,... Lemme finished this ok ? "

" Ok, I'll help "

" Aren't you tired ? "

" No I'm not, come on ! Let's get this over!"

We finished packing and arranging her stuffs. We went to the rooftop and eat. It's already evening, 9PM she decided to offer to drive me home.

" No, I'm sleeping here I missed you "

" Ohh.. You missed me Huh? " She asked then smirk.

" well I know you don't. "

" Ohhh come on ! I missed you ! A lot! "

" really ???? Not even a single message Lisa ! "

" I always asked Jisoo eonni about you babyyy.. "

" Why didn't you asked me then"

" Nini, I know your mad, your hurt and surely confused and pressured, I won't disturb you if you don't want me too"

" But.... If I didn't came here you will not do anything?? "

" Nini, I talked to Chaeng, she told me to give you space.. She really knew you well"

" and you're jealous again !"

" I love you... but yeah "

" She's Chaeng don't you dare ! Hahaha I love you both in different ways " winked

" Who you love more "