Chapter 51

Jennie's POV

Its been a year since we last saw Lisa, We celebrated Leo's Birthday together. After the contract  ends with Japanese investors, we all decided to moved back to Seoul.

My Mom was here at my apartment.. I'm living by myself now, ooh sorry, with baby Leo.

" He is really adorable ... " She smiles as she played with Leo on the his crib.

" He is Mom... And I--uhmm... I'm so sorry Mom..." I said and hugged her.

" No, forget it!... I love you... I just sigh.... My love for you will always be greater than anything else in the world Sweetheart ."

"Ohh.. And Oppa's getting married hahaha"

" Yeah, he finally decided to settle down,"

" You can stay here with us Mom."

" Nahh... I'm your mother not your child.. I can take care of myself."

" okayy... but visit us here a lot Mom okay?? Or we will"

" Of course... by the way.. Where's that girl?"

" I don't know mom.."

" You sure, you don't want your son to meet her? "

" She's not responsible enough to come here, why would I ??"

" Hmm.... You know how it feels to grew up with a broken family Jen, I'm not saying you get back to her..but at least let her be a parent to her child."

" She didnt even got the nerve to see us?!!.. "

" Whaat??????" Mom looked so shocked.

" Why Mom?? "

" She always visits me, helping me in the restaurant...." (Mom opened her own restauran 5 months after I left )

" she did......How....??"

" She said, she'll prove herself to me.."

" She didnt visit us since she left last year Mom."

" She's a good person Jennie, I'm sorry , I was blinded by this ugly society, if I just accepted you both before.. You should have been together now, with Leo.. It's my fault..."

" Mom.. Things happened.. It's no ones fault."

Mom left that night, leaving me restless and confused... How can she visit my Mom and ignored us???

What are doing Lisa...........

-----------------

Rose's POV

I've been feeling weird lately... I always throw up and gets dizzy all the time...

I'm not pregnant! I don't know what's happening . I'm now sitting here on my bed trying to calm my heart down.

I'm having chest pain for a couple of days already.. Maybe stress?? Yeah I need to rest more..

"Dialing My Chu 💜 :

" Hello Chu... I don't think I can report today.. I'm not feeling really well today"

" what..why??? You ok? Should I come over?"  Sweeet

" Nahhh it's ok.. I just need to rest"

" Ok... Take your time... Get plenty of rest ok?"

" Ok .. Bye .. I love you !"

" Pak Chaeyoung !!! tsk ! I thought you're sick?"

" Haha I am... Bye! "

I said and hung up...  Since she knew how I feel about her. I openly flirting with her now..

Flashback

We were sitting on the couch, the girls are asleep..

" Chaeng ...... U hmm"

" Hmmmm? "

" Uhm... I'm sorry...."

" Huh? For what?...."

" For hurting you..... I didn't know it was me.."

" Ahh! Wifey told me! You confessed infront of everyone! Hahaha Kim Jisoo! That was bold!"

" Seriously Chaeng....." she didnt smile at all

" Why are you sorry?, I didn't even choose to love you.. It just happen. "

" I'm sorry, I don't think I can-- "

" It's ok chu... I won't force you... But you can't tell me to stop loving you..."

" I won't ..... No one ever won against your stubbornness !" She giggles and looked at me

" Hah ! You bet ! And Chu... Thanks for staying with us... With wifey even though.. you know hahaha we have this twisted sick fate! " .

" We are all friends... Family, we are family Chaeng...despite the pain we unintentionally gave each other... We can't seem to live without each other... "

" Yeahh. .... That's so true! If  maybe one day .... we found someone,.. Let's  just stay like this for the rest of our lives"

End of flashback

I tried to sleep but can't.... My chest is getting tighter.... What's wrong with me????

* Deep breath* .

" I need water"

I drank water and decided to sleep....

" Maybe I should visit the doctor next time"