Chapter 27

Seoul Hospital

LISA'S POV

After I received a call from Jisoo about Nini, I hurriedly went go this hospital I arrived first since I was still outside looking for her.

" I'm Lisa Manoban, May I know Jennie Kim's room? " I asked the nurse on the information booth.

" Only relatives are allowed, to know her room Ma'am...."

" Look ! I'm her girlfriend ! I've been looking for her all day ! "  I suddenly blurted . I'm not thinking anymore.

She looked at me weirdly. This homophobic !

" Lis ! " I  knew that voice, it's Chaeng's....

" Where's her room ? "

" She's not telling me " I said glaring at the nurse.

" Ma'am, only the family members..."

" I AM HER GIRLFRIEND ! " I shouted earning a confused look from Jen's Mom.

" Yeah ... We are her GIRLFRIENDS where is she. " Phew ! , Thanks Nayeon Eonni...

" I'm the mother where's my daughter."

We arrived at her room, I badly wanted to hug her but her Mom might find it weird so I just stand there with the rest of the girls while Chaeng, Her mom and Oppa was Holding her.

She's sleeping peacefully. What happened baby.....

Then the doctor arrived with a nurse holding something and handled it to the doctor.

" I'm Kim Dhayun , Her doctor. Sh- "

" How is a she-"

" shhhhhhhhhh" We all glared at Sana for cutting the doctor's speech.

" Sorry doc. "

" Its ok. " She smiled and continue.

" She was stable now, She was brought to the emergency room almost an hour ago, The person who brought her here is my friend , Her name's Son Chaeyoung. She saw her on the street unconscious.

" Chaeyoung huh...... How many more times should my daughter be saved by Chaeyoung ...." Her Mom said, confusing Dr. Kim

" Ohhh This girl here is Chaeyoung too. Her best friend. "  She said, pointing at the crying Chaeyoung .

" Chaeng, I'm the mother here, stop crying." Auntie continued, rolling her eyes playfully at Chaeng that made us all laugh. Including Dr. Kim.

" I'm justt sooo woorried Auntie "

" Yeah yeah... "

" Uhmmm..  Doc. Can I get your no. ?" Sana said, that confuses everyone in the room

" Excuse me ?" Said Dr. Kim as confused as us.

" No ! I mean, the no. Of.. Ohf your friend.  Yeah your friend hahaha .. " Sana said Awkwardly.

" To thank her. We want to personally thank her for saving our friend. "  Mina said, saving Sana's  gay ass.

" Ohh yeah here it is. "

After giving the no. and info about Jennie's condition she left. Leaving everyone with a still sleeping Jennie.

" Thank you everyone, It's late go home" Auntie said with a smile.

Jisoo : " Yeah we should go now"

Sana: " Yeah ,,.. Auntie take a rest too, Jendeuk's fine now "

We give Auntie a hug and left the room. I really wanted to stay but yeah I know, I'm not a family....

Jisoo: " It's OK. She's fine now... "

Momo: " I know it's late but.... I'm really hungry guys " Aigoooo a whinny Momo strike

Chaeng: " Me too... pleaaaseeee let's eeattt first !"

And of course the undefeated Chipmunk !

Jisoo: " Ok it's on me let's eat. "

" No, since you helped me find my Nini its on me " I said.

" She's our friend too, don't make this a big deal. " Jisoo said, kinda offending me.

" Tsk ! Stop it! She's my Childhood best friend  and my wifey so let's eat ! , I'm gonna eat a lot so you two split the bill. " Chaeng said breaking the tension.

Mom: " Yeah ! Me too "

We arrived at the restaurant. Yeah Momo and Chaeyoung is really something....

" Woah woah.. Slow down you two ! " I said.

Nayeon: " You don't provoke them Lisa "

Jisoo: " Sorry about earlier buddy.. I was just overwhelmed too "

" I'm sorry, kinda possessive hahaha.. I just love her and all the people in her life "

"She's forever mine Lisa, back off " Chaeyoung glared, still munching her food.

" Swallow your food first Chaeng.." Nayeon Eonni said, haha ! Sooo she's scared of Nayeon Eonni...

" I just want her to know.. And Im not scared Lisa I just know how to respect!! "  She didn't even look at me but still scares me... How did--

" Don't speak when your mouth us full, Chaeyoung-ahh " Jisoo said, handling her a water.

I looked at her teasingly that made her stop babbling about my Nini hahaha I knew your weakness Chipmunk.....