Chapter 4

Third Person POV

Dinner Party

After work Jisoo drove everyone to the Restobar Chaeng had booked for them. They all settled and started the night.

Nayeon : " Woooah let's staaart ! Let's start ! "

Mina : " I think we should have dinner first Eonni"

Jisoo: " Yeah that's the plan, right Chaeng? "

Chaeyoung: " yeah,   yeeeah???? ".  Chaeyoung asked in disbelief.

Jisoo: " Why ?" Asked Jisoo, confused.

Chaeng : " Nothing "

Jennie : " She's missed you calling her Chaeng"  Jennie smirked

" Bitch! " Chaeng murmured.

Jisoo : " We're outside, and yeah I missed calling her like that too" smiled Jisoo.

" leeeeettttssss eaaaat please I'm hungry " Momo said breaking the awkward atmosphere.

Jisoo : " Alright! "

They started the night, catching up as if they were not working together. Hearing the stories and issues of her friends, Jisoo felt guilty. How come she didn't know this much issues about her friends. How come Chaeyoung distance herself to her. When was those issues happened ? Where was she on that time? When did Momo cried coz of her  family, when was Mina's ex boyfriend broke up with her? Where is she all those times? When was the last time she looked at them like this? Jisoo felt lost. They were eating and working together, how come..........

" Hey, penny for your thoughts? " Jennie bringing her back to her senses

" Nahhh, I just... I - uh , I don't know Jen.... " Jisoo looked down.

" Hey, what's wrong , are you drunk? " Jennie giggled .

" No, I'll bring you all home remember? " Jisoo answered.

" What's wrong then? , care to share ? " Jennie cooed.

" I didn't know you guys are having a hard time, I was so focused on this team, on proving myself ...  I'm so selfish, I thought I'm being a good Manager. " Jisoo said.

" We'll you are, the best manager " Jennie smiled.

" But a friend??? , I'm useless as fuck Jen, I'm sorry " Jisoo said and looked away.

" Chu, it's ok.. we understand, you're the best you know that. No, you should always remember that. " Jennie looked into Jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo's heart beats so fast " Yeaah, tha- nnks "

Nayeon : " Hey, one more round ! "

Sana : " Yeaaahhhhh !!! It's been so long ! "

Momo : " I missed this ! I missed you Chuuuuuu "

Jisoo : " I'm sorry guys,  I was selfish "

Mina : " Nooooo, Eonnie it's ok, we understand " Shaking her head.

Jisoo: " I'll make it up to all of you, I promise "

Nayeon: " OK then, round 2 !!!!! "

Momo & Sana: " Yeah ! "

Jisoo shook her head and smiled at them feeling at ease. Jennie looked at Jisoo smiling. Jisoo suddenly looked at Chaeyoung who was too busy munching the chicken.

" Yaaaaaahhhhhhhh Chipmunk !!!! " Jisoo shouted

" Whuuuup? " Answered Chaeng still munching her chicken.

" Leave some for me " Jisoo said ,pouting

That made everyone laugh .

It was 3:00 AM when they decided to go home, with a super drunk Sana who didn't stop asking Momo for a Kiss. A super red faced Nayeon who's still singing with Rosé in the Car, A sleeping angel Mina with a sober Jennie on the passenger seat. Jisoo took everyone home with a genuine smile on her face.

" I am so blessed to have you guys... "