Chapter 3

Rosé's  POV

I left the room, feeling weird inside my chest again???? whuutttt ? What's wrong with my chest?? Well ,aside from my flat boobs , I can see no more problem with it.

" sigh , stop it chaeng you weirdo, you should get over it ! " I thought to myself .

Sitting back on my table I saw my wifey eying me like a mad woman she is. I knew that look ! She's really giving it to me since the morning !

" I hate you " I hissed and rolled my eyes on here.

---------------------------

FAST FORWARD

Still Rosé's POV

I'm preparing our schedule for this week's Dinner party. I gathered everyone and told them that we're having a drink together .

" Whooooh ! " They cheered ,
Tsk tsk tsk !  this alcoholics !

" Hey Rosé ! So it's settled this week then, I'll bring the Van on saturday, gonna fetch you all and drive you all home " Jisoo said, agaaain ! with those charming smile of hers. Wait  whuuuuuut ???? Noooo ! That's definitely not charming, itssss annoying.

" uhmmm yeah ! I mean yes boss its settled this week , and are you sure about fetching and driving as home? I mean, your not gonna drunk drive and get us killed aren't you ? Hahaha " I teased. yeah she's not the only one who can tease me hah ! Kim Jisoo....

" Heyyy, I would never do that ! If I we're to kill you all,  I'm not including myself HAHAHAHAHA "  She fired back ..Shooocks! That laugh, I missed her . I missed us like this . I missed the good old days. Those days ....

--------------------------
FLASHBACK :

2 years ago,

"Jennie Kim and Park Chaeyoung this is going to be your office. This is your job, this is what your going to do. And this is your team. " Said the Manager.

Mina : " Hi I'm Mina, nice to meet you "

Nayeon : " Hi , Nayeon here ! "

Sana : " Haiiiii, I'm sanaa "

Momo : " Hiiiiiii ! Call me Momo "

Jennie and Chaeyoung said Hi and they all settled , they found out that they are all rookies too, Nayeon 1 month, Momo and Sana both 3 months and Mina is 3 weeks in the company.

After a month together, they became closer and closer they  share almost everything to each other, they even shared meals, until one day.......

A gorgeous lady appeared infront of them, making then gawk in awe.

A lady with a pale white skin, slim body, and amazing fashion sense was there, standing with their Team Leader.

" Hi I'm Kim Jisoo, you can call me Jisoo, I'm 23 years old. I hope we all become friends " She said and smiled.

Everyone welcomed her and that was the start of the happy friendship between all of them. They are always together , specially Jisoo and Chaeyoung. They both loves to eat ! 

1 year later , they celebrated Jisoo's promotion into becoming a Team leader. They are all beyond happy, cause the scary and irritating Team leader is gone ! Not for good , but gone on the Team.

As time goes by, Jisoo became more and more busy on becoming the Team leader, and giving a nice image for their team. She was too busy that she forgot Chaeng's Birthday.

It was Chaeyoung's Birthday when Jisoo went to meet her parents for  dinner and her mom insisted her to stay and meet her friend's son. And Jisoo couldn't say anything.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, was waiting for Jisoo greet her. But she fell asleep without a late greeting from the latter.

END OF FLASHBACK

" She never greeted me until my next birthday this year, yet she greeted everyone every morning" Chaeng shakes the thought and continues her job.