Chapter 6

Jennie's POV

I left  that café with a smile on my face. "My god Jennie ! How can you eat with a stranger ! Annnnnd you're sooo talkative too ?! You've lost your mind you bitch ! What if she's a scum? What if she's with some criminals trying to lure you to them ?
What if you get yourself into trouble ?! Idiot ! Idiot !  "

Haaayyyyyyssss, She doesn't look like a bad person tho, She's funny and gentle.

Whuuuuttt ???? Aren't criminals act that way at first?! Don't you dare ride that subway alone again !

Ohhh, this is driving me crazy ! I'm on my way home , when I saw my hubby on the street and I shouted " Huuuuubbbyyyyy "

She looked at me and run on my direction, she linked her arms around my neck and we started walking together. I told her everything , I told her about Lisa and she freaked out .

" Heyyy hubby I'm soooryyy , I'm not living you again ! " OA Chaeng strikes.

" Hey she seems nice tho, "

" Naaahhhhhh, that's not gonna happen again !, you should ride a bus when you're not with me " She scolded me.

" It's Okay Hubby, nothing happened and she's a girl, she looks nice and she's funny to be honest "

" Heyyyyyyy, don't you dare ! I'm your only one ! " She dramatically said.

" Yeahhh yeaaah " I said standing on my front door. We still leave with our parents. I have an older brother Kim Taehyung, he's a really sweet  brother and very protective to me and my Mom. Our father left when I was in High school. Oppa is 2 years older than me.

Chaeyoung has an older sister, older than me and oppa, She's Alice, 26. By the way, Rosé and Alice has an English name because when we were 7, Chaeng and Alice Eonni went to Australia and lived there for 5 years, with her grandma. Her Mom's side is actually rich but Auntie chooses her dad over comfortable life. Even though we're far away that time, we always call each other, sometimes sending email using our mom's email. And when she came back ! She speaks English really well with an Aussie accent. Of course she taught me that's why I can speak English well too. We usually speak English when badmouthing our teacher hahahhahahaha.

I was about to sleep when Chaeng texted me :

Hubby❤ : " Goodnight hubby, don't you dare think about that Lisa girl ! see yah tomorrow lab u ! "

I was about to type my reply when I remembered a smiling Lisa. " I'm Lisa "

Those scene earlier keeps replaying in my head.

Lisa huh ? Such a unique name, I bet she's not korean.... Lisa , lisa, will I ever see you again?

I forgot to reply my hubby last night, I don't remember anything aside from that LISA girl, till I fell asleep.