Chapter 21

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up, still feeling a little pain on my center, but that pain cannot be compared to the pain on my chest. I waited for Lisa to text me last night but....... Sigh, I'm trying to understand,  but where in this together she should at least text me if she's home or not . it hurts me too... I love them both but....

My Mom will never accept Lisa as my lover. I love her, but Lisa.... She's been through a lot . I don't know what to do.... Lisa pleaaase hang in there. I didn't noticed my tears , till I heard my phone beep, signaling a message.

" Lisa 💛 :

Good morning Nini, I'm sorry , I forgot to text you last night, I was so lost in my thoughts...I'm sorry if I made you worry. I love you ... We'll get through it babyyy... I'm not going to stop loving you Nini I promise."

" Yeah, you got me worried and mad baby ! I thought you're giving up on me, I'll prepare for work Lis.. I'll text you later ok !?Love you sooooo much "

I sent it then went straight to the bathroom. I didn't Care to eat mom's breakfast cause I'm not really fond of her at the moment. I went out seeing Hubby waiting for me.

" Wifey , let's go !" She said, not asking me anything, I know Chaeng knew something's wrong with me, she knew me very well. I'm so thankful for this person holding my hand right now.

" I love you Hubby " I quietly said.

" Love you more, lets go wifey where almost late ! You took so long !! "

FAST FORWARD

Lisa and I didn't met that day. We haven't seen each other for almost a week now. We keep in touch tho, calling or texting each other.

I told Chaeng first then the squad. They are very supportive as always .

LISA'S POV

It's been 6 days ! 6 fucking days !! I miss her... I misssss my Nini. I've been trying to think on how her Mom will like me. Hahaha crazy right ? I'm planning to get a License as an Architect.Maybe if I pursue it, she'll see that Jennie can have a better future with me oooorrr Jennie is in a responsible person ???? Isn't what all parent wants? A responsible partner and a good future for their kids?  Yeah thats it. Soooooo I decided to find a review center I'll be preparing for the board exam.. that's why I'm kinda busy this days.

Since Jisoo isn't so busy today, I asked her to meet me. And yeah I'm here at the café waiting for her. Haaays, I hope she can help me... I knew she knows what to say in this kind of situation.

" Tsk ! Its been 20 min ! That Chicken !!! 
I swear if she didn't show up in 10 min I'm leaving here !  She always do this to m--"

" Ahh !!! "

" HAHAHAHAHAHAH huusshhhhhhh !..." She signalled me to be quiet cause I just scream a little. Yes she startled me !

" You Jerk ! "

" Ahahahaha I should've taken a picture !"

" tsk ! Why are you late ! "

" I'm a busy person Lisa, I'm not like you " she smugly said.

" Excuse me, im very busy this days "

" yeah , Jennie told us, what's up? "

" I've been thinking.....to pursue architecture Eonni "

" Oohhhh that's nice !! To impress her Mom Am I right?  haha "

" How--"

" That's so you Lisa "

" sigh, is it a abad idea ? Childish? "

" Did you talk about this with Jendeuk ?"

" Not yet, I'll surprise her when I get my license "

" I suggest you talk to her Lisa "

" Whyyyyyyyyy, i  want to surprise her "

" Sigh, Lisa you should talk about everything to her, specially when you're doing this for her, I mean, you're doing this to impress her mom right? "

" Yahhh but , what about the surprise ? "

" What if she didn't like you doing it for her "

"huh ??"

" I'm not Jennie, talk to her "

" Ahh eonni Jinjja !!!! "

" what do you need,  really? "

" I need to find a good, no the best review center in the country ! "

" Tsk ! I knew one ! I'll text it to you later. Not sure about that place's name , I'll asked one of my Colleague later "

" ASA ! You really are the best ! .... anywaays, how are you and Chipmunk? "

" What do you mean "

" eyyyy ! You've been together a lot lately, hmmm something's going on? "

" Shut it Limario ... We're not on that page"

" Aww... When are you going to introduce your girl hmm ? "

" Fix your relationship first before you asked me " Thissssss jerk !

" Fiiineee ! , Ill fix ours and show you All !, I missed her Chuuuuuu "

" Tsk ! Call her, meet her duhh ?"

" Tsk ! There I thought you'll help "

" Whuuuttt? Hahaha you're the great Lalisa Manoban right? "

" Shuuut up eonni ! , seriously tho, should I tell her "

" You should ! "

" OK then, "

We chatted for a while, talking this and that. And I decided to fetch my love from work. Its been daaays!