Chapter 50

THIRD PERSON POV

Its Jisoo's birthday, everyone gathered on the garden with Jennie carrying baby Leo...

" It's supposed to be baby Leo's Birthday too, but you came out early" Jisoo pouted and caress baby Leo's face .

Nayeon: " He doesn't want to be in the same birthday as you hahaha"

Momo: " I felt the same, even I, would either come out early or later"

Momo's remarks earned a hearty laugh from everyone and a pout from Jisoo

Everyone was celebrating Jisoo's birthday when the doorbell rang

Mina: " I'll take care of it" She said, and went to the door.

Nayeon: " Who's that Mina???... "

Momo: " What took you so long?"..

Sana: " Mina..... Who--"

Chaeng: " What the hell Min--"

Jisoo: " What are you doing here ??"

Jennie: "Lisa. ........"

Lisa: " I uhmm.... I'm sorry... I just need to see my ---"

Chaeyoung immediately run to Lisa's direction annnnndddd..

* slap*

Everyone froze on their spot.

" I told you,.... A thousand times Lisa.... You hurt her and I'll kill you". Chaeng was beyond angry... She's standing infront of Lisa with a clenched first.

Lisa: " I know Chaeng..... I'm wrong ! I don't know what am I thinking that time?... She looked down holding her swollen cheeks

Chaeng: " YOU DO KNOW LISA !! YOU ARE JUST THINKING ABOUT YOUR SELF! YOU FUCKING JERK !! YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY WHOLE LIFE !!!!!!

* slap*

Chaeng: " Do you have any idea how Wifey survived each day, carrying your baby alone !!!! Without you by her side !!!"

*slap*

Chaeng: " She went through labor, *sob* battling the pain*sob * you've given her... ! *sob* probably thinking about you* sob*

She screamed your name Lisa !!! *sob* (hitting Lisa's chest)...

Jisoo: " Get out of here........ Leave !!!" pointing to the door.

Lisa: " I'm so sorry, I know you will never forgive me .... but I just want to know if Nini and the baby is safe ... "

Jennie: " We're ok.... Now leave "

" That's a relief then.... I'm sorry again Nini..... Everyone....... " Lisa smiled bitterly and leave.

Everyone was  quiet when Lisa left the room...

suddenly.... Baby Leo's cry filled the now quiet atmosphere.

" hush.... hush....... It's ok... Mommy's here.. It's OK...... You hungry??..."  Jennie tried cooing Baby Leo.

Chaeng: " Let's go upstairs wifey... You need to feed him.."

Jisoo: " Let's just clean the table.."

Jennie: " Chu.... I'm sorry about that.."

Mina: " Eonni...... We can still--."

Jisoo: " No, it's ok.... Its another year... And You guys are still here.. So I'm still glad. Thanks for the party"

Nayeon: "Ok then, let's fix this... "

Jennie and Chaeyoung went to their room and feed baby Leo.

Chaeng: " Wifey.... you ok?"

Jennie: "I'm not...... She's back... I don't know what to do.."

Chaeng hugged them both.

" I'm sorry about earlier.. I just couldn't help it!.. I love you.... And I hate seeing you in pain "

Jennie: " Thank you for always being with me.... I know I already said it like a hundred times already but.... I mean it hubby. "

----------------
Lisa's POV

I haven't seen my baby's face nor touch him/her. But Im glad they're both OK. Jisoo and the rest are surely taking care of them.. They don't need me anymore..

Serves you right Lisa! You've lost Tzuyu once and now, you've lost your second chance to have someone by your side. You don't deserve to be with anyone... You deserved to spent the rest of your life alone !

I cried as I  drove away, they're better off without you.........

Get lost !