Chapter 25 (Part 2 M)

LISA'S POV

Her body shook violently on the couch. God ! That was the sexiest thing ever. I felt my self getting hard again.

" Love you ok?"

" Yeaahh.... That was.... "

" I know, you missed me that much huh"  I smirked

" You have no idea, but I would love that thing to be inside me "  she said, eying my cock.

" You sure, love you looook... wasted already hahaha " i teased.

" Hah ! Let's see whose gonna be wasted later. " She fired back with the same smirk.

" Ohhh , I love the attitude Miss Kim"

" shut up and put your thing inside me"

" Ahhhhhhhh...... " Again that feeling inside her god ! Its been so long god !

" Move now love" And that's it, the permission I need. I started thrusting in then out, repeating my action that earns a loud moan from my lover.

" ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh ahhh faaster yaaas ! " she's moaning loudly

" Moore !  I want more ahhhh ahhh fuck more ! "

" On your knees baby, I'll bang you from behind "

She turned around and went on all fours. I positioned my cock behind then thrust faster.

" Ahh ! God ! Ahhh ahhh ahhh babyyyyyyyyyy uhhhhh "

" Nini your so tight ahhh ahhh "

" Ahhh lisa please more ! Ahhhh ahhhh ahhh "  I fasten my pace and sneak my hands on her nipple and pinch it a little hard.

" Oohhhh ! Goooood ! Faster yeaas babyyy yes baby ! Just like that moreee ! Ahh "

" Uhhhh Nini this view is amazing ahhhhh"

" Ahhhhh !!! Fuck ! Right there! Don't stopppp ahhhh ahh ahhhh it feels gooood "

I knew she's coming! I can feel her walls tightens around my cock. So I went as fast as I could to bring her to orgasm

" aahhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahh Im cumming !!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh cummmm- Lisaaaaahhh !!!! " She arched her back and showered my cock with her juices

After a good 2 min she stood up and sat on my lap, without inserting my cock yet...teasing me

" Ahhhh baby put it in"

" why ? You want to be inside me?" She seductively asked.

She grinds on my cock while licking my nipples

" Ahhhh Nini ahhhh ahhhh shiiit ! "She knew how to pleasure me. Damn.

She then inserted my cock then grinds to and fro continuously with increasing pace that made us both moan

" Ahhhhh lisaaa you're soooo big ! Ahhh ahhhh baby "

" Faster baby ..... " I encourage her,

" touch my breast babyyy "
I did, licking pinching and sucking it "

" Ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhh god ! Lili help me I'm close ! Ahhhhh " She said, panting hard on top of me. This view is amazing ! Her horny face, sweaty body and her tits bouncing infront of my face, I've never been so hard before.

" Me tooo ahh faster baby ride me good "
I guided her hips and thrust my hips upwards meeting her thrust.

" Aahhh ahhh ahhh ahhhhhh lisaaaa !!Yeaaaaaassss yaaas ahhhhh cumming ! "

" Cum love cum ! " I said thrusting faster.

" Ahhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh I'm gonnaa cummmmmmmmmm " Her body went rigid on top of me which triggered my own release.

" Shiiiiiiiittttt..... fucck Nini...... Cummmmmmiiinngg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

One more thrust and a spill my seeds inside her .. I thrust slowly to enjoy the moment, and hugged her tight while caressing her sweaty back to calm her down. Shes resting her body against mine, with her face hiding on the crook of my neck. I can feel her heavy breathing against my skin. We stayed like that for a moment, when I finally regained my strength back I lifted her bridal style and went to my room, carefully tucking her to bed. I was about to leave when she hold my hand.

" Where are you going?" She weakly asked.

" Kitchen baby... I'm kinda thirsty, want water too ?."

" No, palli.... " awwww tired yet clingy .This person really....

After a drink, I went to bed with my love there waiting for me with sleepy eyes, trying so hard to be awake. Which i find soooo cute.

" You should've slept baby "

"I want to hug you.. " she whined....

I lay beside her and she scoot closer to me and turned around, I knew want she want. I hugged her from behind, spooning her.

" I love you... " I said as kiss her shoulder.

" Love you... " She murmured. I knew she's tired cause I am.

" Sleep my love.. I love you always. "