Chapter 17

Jisoo's POV

" Yeah and you love her too " I was shocked to hear that. But gained my composure and answered.

" Of course we all love Jendeuk duhh " Yeah that's right Jisoo, hah ! You're good at pretending anyway.

" You know, its not like that " Chaeng whyyyyy are being like this !

" Anyways Chaeng, next month I'm planning to take a leave you know, Ill visit my parents again, It's been a whi---- "

" Yeah you love her "  Chaeng firmly stated.

" You can take as much time as you need " She added.

" Chaeng look..... " sigh '

" Jisoo.... I see the way you look at her "

"Chaeng....... I -- "

" Drive, let's go to your place and talk "

We arrived at my unit, Chaeng went straight to my kitchen and grab a bottle of Soju. Then sat down with me on the couch with a shot glass.

"Am I too obvious ... " I said awkwardly

" Yeah.... But why didn't you tell her ? It's been 2 years right ?" She asked , slapping my failure onto my face.

" I'm a coward Chaeng, I was scared, she might hate me, I'm scared of losing her "

" Hah ! And look what happened, someone owns her now ... "

" Yeah, but that someone..... that's my sister Chaeng, the person I would die for just like you do for Jennie.. " I looked down, tears just can't stop falling.

" Chu...... If you only -- "

" No ! Its better this way, If ever Jennie and I were together... Lisa will never heal, maybe it's destiny's way of giving Lisa her most awaited prayer....  it's justt..., It hurts Chaeng,... I love Jennie... She's my inspiration, my stress reliever, ..... You know whenever I see her.., I felt like everything's going to be okay. "

" Yeahh, She has that aura hahaha My wifey is really amazing isn't she....."

" Seeing Lisa smile that day when she told me about Jennie, and the way she broke down in tears knowing she might not see her again made me promised to do everything to find her for her. " I said, lifting my head to met her eyes.

" When I went to her apartment and saw Jennie's portrait....... It brokes me Chaeng ! Why did it have to be Jennie.., whyyyyyyyyyy........... ".  I continue while sobbing real hard. It hurts. I don't care, I just need to let this out.

" Chu, maybe there's someone out there for you too "

" But she's not Jennie Kim......"

Chaeyoung's POV

Hearing those words hurts more than seeing her like this..

" Why it has to be my wifey... Why can't you see me Jisoo ! I'm here ! She's with someone now ! , stop being an idiot and love me back !!! "  words I wanted to say....but couldn't.

" We can't force things to happen Jisoo..."

" I love her Chaeng.... so much.,, it hurts.. make this pain go away Chaeyoung-ah, Jebaaallll .... " she pleadingly said as she held my hands.

I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do.I just held her hand as tight as I could, for her to at least feel my presence.

We stayed there in silence, Jisoo leaning on my shoulder holding my hands tight. I always dreamed of doing this with her but not like this, not when we're both hurting.

" I'm here , even if I'm not the one you need, I'll be here..... holding you, when no ones reaching out for you... Even if I am not her...... "