Fury pt.2

ARIADNE'S POV

So while Matt was living his best life basically holding us all at gunpoint I just realized what did I do to deserve all this? I mean it's not like I never killed anybody, well ones who didn't deserve it.

" Sorry Derek, we all can't be alpha werewolves! Oh yea that's right, I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas! It's like a freaking Halloween party every full moon, except for you Stiles, what do you turn into?" Matt questioned, and I looked towards Stiles. " Abominable snowman. But it's more of a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal" Stiles sarcastically said and that caused Jackson to let go of me and swipe Stiles, making him paralyzed also. " Hey!" I yelled but Jackson held his claws in my face, stopping me from moving any closer.

" How about you twins, what do you guys turn into?" Matt asked us and I scoffed, I wasn't saying shit. " I thought you learned a few things Matt? If your so smart, you should already know" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. He smiled and nodded, he walked over to Ocean and set his foot on top of his throat, I went to move but Scott held me back. " I'm going to ask again, what do you turn into?" He asked again and I was struggling against Scott. " You touch him, I kill you. End of discussion" I furiously said, I'm starting to wish I killed him.
" I guess you'll be an only child" Matt said as he pressed his foot down on his throat, causing Ocean to struggle breathing. " Ok! Ok! We're shadow hunters. We protect the mundane world from the shadow world. We help people, even supernaturals! Just take your foot off his throat!" I begged, I knew it was pathetic but what choice did I have?

" I knew you were smart, you were the first one to suspect me. But you didn't even know how I knew anybody" Matt said and he pointed the gun at me. " Well when Jackson told me that you have a little weird obsession with Allison, that's when I first suspected. Then Allison kept giving you weird looks in detention. What really put the cherry on top is when we talked about how you could be the one doing it and then all the sudden somebody controls Jackson and you get paralyzed, making it seem like you were just innocent" I explained, I bet everybody was wishing they had listened to me.

" Get him off me" Derek called out, making Matt come over. " I don't know Derek, I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kinda suck though, feeling powerless. All that power taken away from you with a little cut to the back of the neck." Matt reminded Derek, but Matt didn't know that I had a daggers in my shoe. " I still got some teeth. Why don't you come down here a little closer huh? We'll see how helpless I am" Derek said practically beginning Matt to come closer. " Yea bitch" Stiles said and I let out a laugh, Matt quickly shot his head towards me but I held my hand up and turned it into a cough. Then we heard a car. " That's gotta be her. You do what I say and I won't hurt her. I won't even let Jackson near her" Matt told Scott and I slowly backed towards the guys. " Scott don't trust him!" Aries yelled and Matt grabbed him, sliding him in front of me and Scott. He pressed his foot on his throat. " This better motivation?" Matt questioned and I looked towards Scott. " Ok! Stop! Just stop!" Scott begged. " Then do what I tell you to!" Matt yelled and Scott nodded, Matt then let his foot off his throat. I'm so gonna kill him when I have the chance.

" You take them in there. All of them" Matt ordered Jackson. " You with me" He motioned for Scott to follow him. I moved the bodies in the other room while Scott dealt with Matt and his mom. I heard a gunshot go off and I went to see who got shot but Jackson stopped me. "Scott! Melissa!" I yelled, I was hoping it was Scott who got shot because I knew he could heal. Jackson then left but not before blocking the door. I immediately rushed over to the guys. I grabbed the daggers and stabbed Derek and Ocean in the arms. They both groaned in pain. " Shut up! If Matt hears us we're dead!" I whisper yelled. I dug the blade down both of their arms and let them bleed. I stabbed Aries next, " thank god for you and keeping daggers in your shoe huh?" He joked and I let a small laugh. I looked over to see Derek healing and he moved slowly. I grabbed the stele and traced over the healing runes Ocean and Aries. " Look, you're gonna be weak for a minute, just take it easy" I reminded them as I helped them up, then the lights cut out and bullets started flying every where. " Do you guys have weapons?" I asked and Derek flicked out his claws while Aries and Ocean pulled out seraph blades. " Ok that's the Argents. Stay low and don't die" I reminded as we all split up.

I was dragging Stiles to the interrogation room when I ran into Scott, he picked him up and dropped him on the floor. " Don't move" Scott said and Stiles shot him a look. " You know what he means" I said and walked out the room.

I was speed walking down the hallway when I came to a sudden stop when I saw Jackson turning into the Kanima. " Hey Jackson, sorry to do this but, you're being a bitch" I whispered and ran right into him knocking him down, it wasn't enough to for real hurt him but enough to give me time. " Melissa! Sheriff!" I yelled but ran into Scott. " Hey, Allison's looking for Derek and his pack. She said that she can't be around us right now. Be careful" Scott reminded me and I took off again.

I went and checked by the holding cells, sheriff was knocked out and Melissa was talking to Matt. " You should've left while you had the chance" I said causing Matt and Melissa to face towards me. I heard growling and saw Derek coming behind me. Melissa looked at us shocked by our current appearances. Matt looked scared and then we heard hissing. The Kanima walked into the room and I let my bracelet become a whip. Derek charged first and threw Jackson into the table. He went to swipe and his throat but Jackson punched Derek causing him to stumble back. I grabbed a blade and charged, I went low and Jackson went high, that gave me enough room to cut him in the stomach. Derek went to throw a chair at him but Jackson used in and pushed Derek over the table, we charged again but Jackson hung onto the bars and kicked us both, knocking us down. I flung my whip and wrapped it around it's neck, Scott then came in and stuck his claws in his back. Jackson broke free of my whip and ran off, Derek and I following him. I figured it was best to let Scott tell his mom alone.

Derek held out his arm stopping me, " Gerard, be quiet" he whispered. And then we heard Scott. " What are you doing here? It wasn't supposed to happen like this!" Scott exclaimed and I listened closely, why didn't he tell me about Gerard? " Trust me, I'm aware of that" Gerard said back. " I've dove everything you've asked! I'm apart of Derek's pack, I've given you the information that you wanted, I told you Matt was controlling Jackson!" Scott rambled on. So basically Scott was playing on the side of the hunters. " Then leave him to us, help your friends. Leave Matt and Jackson to me. Deal with you mom, go!" Gerard said and Scott walked right past us. Then we didn't hear anything so we stepped out.

" Is that what Deaton meant when he said Gerard always has a plan?" I asked Derek and he shrugged his shoulders. " Funny how Deaton said I needed to trust Scott and you guys but it turns out that Scott is helping Gerard!" He yelled at me and I backed up slightly. " You think my brother or Aries knew about this? I found out just right now! And I've been the one helping your pack, giving you guys warnings when the Argents will be out! So don't you dare say I had anything to do with this!" I yelled back, I was just as mad as Derek, maybe even more. But this made me wonder if Scott really did mean what he said in the classroom, or did he use it to get information out of me?

So we all went home, turns out Matt drowned and Jackson is basically missing. Aries, Ocean, and I were all at the table. " I wanna know something, and I swear to god if I find out that you guys are lying to me I won't ever talk to you again" I spoke up, breaking the silence. "Did you guys know that Scott and Gerard are working together? Did you know that's why we agreed to join Derek's pack?" I questioned, I needed to know, I needed to know if I could trust them. " Scott's working with Gerard?" Aries said and I looked at him weirdly. " So you guys didn't know?" I asked and they shook their heads. " I didn't even think Scott would ever do that. So Allison seems to have a whole new vibe about her" Ocean said changing the subject. " Yea she shot at us when we ran toward her" Aries said pulling out an arrow. "She shot you?! This is like Kate all over again. So it's official. We can't trust Allison" I stated, I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but since she shot at them all bets are off. " Or Scott" Ocean said and I nodded. " So I guess the question now is, who do we trust?" Aries asked and that sent goosebumps up my spine. I knew that this was war. I just didn't expect it to be friend against friend.