Co-Captain pt.1

ARIADNE'S POV

After the game I gave Isaac a hug congratulating him on winning the game, then left, going to find Scott. When I found him I seen him talking to Jackson, " hey what's going on?" I asked looking between the boys. Jackson turned my way and gave me a smirk, before leaving. " Ok I'll ask you, what was that about?" I asked Scott this time. " Nothing, just come to the locker room with me" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me along. It seems like I'm getting dragged everywhere today. Being dragged in the boys locker room though, I don't mind.

Scott was one of the few people still in here. I'm seriously bored, and worried. I decided to call Stiles, I let the phone ring a few times before hanging up. I didn't get an answer from him. So I tried Ocean, I let it ring but he didn't answer. I put my phone back in my pocket and out of the corner of my eye I seen Danny and Scott talking. Waving a by to Danny I sat across from Scott on the bench. " Did you and Danny talk it out?" I asked, I'm mostly teasing but he doesn't know that. " Yea, he was like apology accepted, I told him I never apologized, he said I did when I passed the ball to him every time" Scott said nodding his head, explaining the story.

Then the lights went out and I got up immediately. Scott leading the way calling out Danny's name a couple of time but no answer. I decided now was a as good as a time to take out a blade. Scott looked back at me and I shrugged my shoulders, you can never be to prepared. He lead the way into the showers, I felt a presence behind us and threw a dagger. We turned around and seen Derek. We sighed in relief, " Dude where have you been all day? Do you know what's been happening?" Scott asked, while I looked at Derek, something wasn't right. Then out of nowhere what was supposed to be a burnt Peter Hale came out of the shadows. " No way, it can't be him" I told myself, but it applied to everybody in the room. " We crossed him off our list for the Hales" I told Scott.

Peter turned towards me, " yes you shadow hunters, very clever. I was always curious as to why you never told Derek or the rest of your group" He said then turned toward Scott. " You, he killed your sister" Scott pointed toward Derek, hoping to convince him. " It was a mistake, it happens" is all Derek said. I squinted my eyes, how is this guy so stupid? " A mistake? Derek he killed innocent people!" I shouted pointing at Peter. " I've killed only the responsible ones, and that doesn't have to include-'' Peter got cut off by Scott. " Allison, so what you're just gonna murder her whole family?!" He yelled, he wasn't understanding why Peter was doing what he is.

" No. Do you know what it's like to heal cell by cell, watching everything around you. Ariadne, you may understand. Or more so of your father. You look just like her" Peter said examining my face. " Go to hell" I said, my chest heaving up and down out of anger. " Your mother is an ambitious woman isn't she? Speaking of parents, where's your dad?" He asked me, I stayed quiet because in all honesty, I didn't know. " I see, Scott why don't I show you, how I feel" Peter said rushing toward Scott, sinking his claws into Scott's mind. I tried to rush towards them but Derek held me back. " Derek let me go!" I yelled, what Peter is doing now, could kill Scott. Peter let go of Scott so Derek let go of me. " Ariadne, such a beautiful name. I really do mean what I said though, your just like your mother, strong, fierce, brave and bold. I can also tell you have your mothers style of fighting. I'll tell her you said hello" Peter said before leaving, Derek following right after him. I immediately rushed toward Scott, putting his head in my lap, I couldn't do anything now, I had to let the memories flow through.

I sat on the ground watching Scott for about five minutes, until it stopped. His eyes shot wide open, breathing heavily looking around. " Scott, Scott it's ok, it's ok. They're gone they can't do anything to you" I told him calmly putting my hand on his chest to keep him calm. He laid his head back down, grabbing my hand on his chest and holding it tightly. I used my other hand to run my fingers through his hair. I guess Peter showed him the fire, because Scott was really shaken up.