Night School pt.2

ARIADNE'S POV

We were trying to find a way out of this place, and it was basically useless. " What do you think the alpha wants?" Ocean asked as we walked around. I'm just scared, not for me of course but for everyone else. " I think he wants me" Scott said, everybody turned to look at him confused. I looked at Oceanus and he shrugged his shoulders, I hadn't even thought about that. But that doesn't make sense because we had made the connection that this is all because of the Hale fire, and if I'm not mistaken Scott wasn't a Hale or had anything to do with the fire. " A murderous alpha who's into team work, that's-that's beautiful" Stiles sarcastically said. Scott then turned to a window and stopped, we all looked over at the same window and seen the alpha on the roof. " Run!" Scott yelled as he pushed us in front.

Stiles had led us to the basement, " You know there is only one way out of the basement right? It's through the same way we came" I whispered as we all followed closely behind Stiles. Then we heard the door open, we all quickly hid behind some old lockers. Scott being the leader now and Stiles right behind him, Scott motioned for Stiles to give him the keys, and Stiles reluctantly gave them to him. Scott then threw the keys in the empty room, it caught the alphas attention, and charged into the room. The boys closing the door and pushing a table against the door, trapping it. " Did that just actually work?" I asked looking around. It seemed a little easy if you ask me, but fuck with everything in the past I'll take it. " Yea come on this is our chance" Scott said grabbing my hand, helping me across the table. Ocean was next, gliding quickly across, the only person left was Stiles. " Come on Stiles! Quit playing!" My brother yelled motioning him over with his hand. " No I just want to look, I'm not scared of this thing" Stiles said as he tried to look through glass but not seeing anything.

Scott then started shushing everybody. " Do you guys hear that?" Scott asked as he looked at all three of us, we shook our heads no. " I know that ringing, that's Allison's phone" He continued as his eyes widened in worry. I rolled my eyes, I mean yes I get it but if this is gonna turn out like last time then I will not be happy. Stiles handed Scott his phone so he could call, Scott stepped away so he could talk clearly. " Stiles we really got to go, especially if Allison is here" I said dragging him across the table. Then a loud noise came through the door. Ocean pulled us back as he was the first one to look. " The alpha escaped, let's grab Allison and go" He said as he grabbed me, pushing me to be right behind Scott. Running up the stairs we met Allison at the lobby. " What are you doing here?" Scott asked as he ran to Allison. Well it's so nice to see he cares. " You sent me a text" Allison showed her phone to us. I sighed, I like Allison but she isn't the brightest, didn't Scott tell you earlier that his phone wasn't fixed. " I didn't send that, who else is here?" Scott asked as he grabbed her hand. " Just Jackson and Lydia, What is going on?" Allison said a little scared. " Wait their here?" I asked, and Allison nodded. Jackson could die in a hole for all I care but Lydia is like my best friend.

Just then Jackson and Lydia ran through the doors. Lydia looked around the room and made eye contact with me, she sighed and cane over and hugged me. I hugged back, this was a nice little reunion. " I thought you had plans?" She whispered in my ear. " Yea but they weren't supposed to be this" I whispered back, as I pulled away from the hug. Then we heard a growl. " Run!" Scott yelled as we ran straight into the cafeteria. Stiles, Oceanus, and I all took a break. We watched everybody else push things against the doors, trying to block out the alpha. Stiles was yelling to get their attention and then when they had nothing left, that when he yelled again gaining their attention. " Ok guys that was beautiful, it was great. Now can anybody tell me what we can do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" Ocean asks as he leaned against the table, pointing in the direction.

This whole day has been an absolute shit show.

3rd PERSON POV

Everybody was scared, the only difference being that only a few out of the group knew what was really going on. " Scott what was that? What's going on?" Allison questioned, everybody could see the fear in her voice and on her face. " Somebody killed the janitor" Stiles spoke up, earning a look of confusion from Allison, Jackson, and Lydia. While Ariadne, Scott, and Oceanus all sighed basically slapping a hand over their foreheads. " What- what is he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison kept questioning, while Jackson asked who killed him.