De-Void pt.2

3rd PERSON POV

Aiden and Lydia were driving in the car. " Can you tell me where we're going at least?" Aiden asked slightly annoyed. " I need to check on something" Lydia replied. " Who is Malia Tate?" Aiden pronounced her name wrong. "It's Malia. And you don't need to worry about that" Lydia corrected him and took the paper out of his hands. Allison and her have yet told everybody else about who Malia really was, and if they were being honest, it was the last thing to concern themselves with right now.

" Well, I'm actually a little worried that we might be totally lost" Aiden said as he looked around. " Why do you think that?" She said as she made a turn. " 'Cause you just made your fourth right. And four rights make a circle" he stated. " I did not. Did I?" Lydia said a little worried. " It's a new car. The GPS was fine before" Lydia gave an explanation.

" Well, maybe the GPS would work better if it were actually on" Lydia looked down to see that it wasn't actually on. " I need to stop. I need to pull over right now" Lydia swerved into a parking lot. Aiden was trying to calm her down as she had one of her banshee moments.

They came to a stop as they saw a body laying out in the lot. Aiden got out first, keeping Lydia behind him just incase. When they got closer they realized it was Stiles. A fly then went into Aiden's ear.

Back at Allison's apartment, Allison had woken up and saw that Aries was missing. " There you are. What're you doing over there?" Allison asked curiously as she realized last night wasn't a dream. "There's a lot of weapons here. I thought your new code was about protecting?" Aries said as he held up a few things. "Most of them are non-lethal" Allison explained. "This looks pretty lethal to me. But maybe you should keep them. There's still a few of us out there who aren't so non-lethal. Like the twins" Aries said as he held up her Chinese ring daggers.

" I thought we were going to give them a second chance?" Allison said confused. " They don't deserve it" Aries responded as he went back through her bag. " Things are different now. It doesn't have to be like that anymore" Allison had noticed the change in the twins. Yes, originally she was skeptic, but she saw that they were changing in a good way.

" I thought you'd say something like that" Aries packed up a bag and left. " Aries, wait. Aries!" Allison pulled the covers off her to see her legs handcuffed to the edge of the bed. She also noticed that his runes weren't on his skin and that when he touched his seraph blade, it wouldn't glow. Allison realized that he wasn't himself.

ARIADNE'S POV

" The couch. Put him on the couch" Scott said as he and Aiden brought Stiles in. I was trying to call Oceanus but he wasn't answering. Neither was Isaac. " Guys, this is crazy. He needs to go to the hospital" Melissa said to us as we set him down. " I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you do remember what happened the last time, right?" I asked Melissa. This was our chance to save Stiles, and we had to take it.

" It doesn't look like he's bleeding. Actually, I think he might even be healing" Deaton said as he checked on Stiles. " Healing like we heal? That's good, right?" Aiden asked. " Good for him, yes. But I'm not so sure about us" Deaton disagreed.

3rd PERSON POV

Rafael noticed that Melissa was calling the sheriff, he quickly declined. " You got some priorities to attend to, sheriff" McCall let him know it was review day. " McCall, you have no clue what my priorities are right now" sheriff replied as he crossed his arms in front of him.

" If you don't show up to this preliminary hearing you'll be out of the job" McCall let him know the outcome of what was about to happen. Noah scoffed as he opened his drawer and pulled out his gun and badge. " Why are you bringing those?" McCall asked confused.