18

Third person's POV

It's Sunday night, the night of meeting Park Family and the relatives of Jaehyun. Actually, they are just the highest rankers who will be completing the said contract between the two sides. Jieun is currently having a hard time because of her heels while Jisung is boredly waiting for his sister. After a couple of minutes, he had enough and went to her room.

Jisung kicked the door "What's taking you so long? Will you please move fast?"

He is wearing a black shirt, a black tuxedo, a silver chain necklace and a black formal pants. His hair is a bit mess and it perfectly suits his annoyed face right now.

"You look good" Jieun said and finally finished wearing her black heels "Out of all the color, why does it have to be black? Are we meeting some dead people?"

"Don't even complain now. We are getting late" Jisung said

They both went downstairs, and got out of the house. Their parents were staring at them and looks so annoyed because they are getting late.

"I'm sorry" Jieun apologized

"Just go inside" their Dad said and opened the door for the two

They both went entered the car, their Mom and Dad also got in. Their Father started driving the car while looking so annoyed by the two who just finished getting ready after three hours.

"What's taking you two so long?" their Mom asked

"It's my fault. I was having a hard time because of the heels" Jieun said

Jisung sighed as he felt annoyed by how his Mom acted. He is mad at them for not even feeling guilty for what they did before, they never apologized and even started acting like some rich bitches to his sister who suffered a lot because of them.

After a couple of minutes of being in the weird and awkward atmosphere inside the car. They finally arrived at the restaurant or meeting place.

"Jieun, we will text you when you can go there. Jisung will be going with us" their Mom said

Jieun nodded and watched their parents get out of the car.

"You okay?" Jisung asked as he felt worried for her, he knows that it's not going to be easy one just like the other time that she was sold "Jieun?"

Jieun finally came back to her senses and nodded at Jisung "I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked trying to analyze his sister's gesture

Jieun smiled and nodded "I am really fine"

Their Father knocked on the door telling Jisung to get out of the car. Jisung annoyingly got out of the car and followed his parents inside the restaurant, leaving the nervous Jieun.

Those who are waiting are the rankers, Shindong, Siwon, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, who just finished meeting with Cha Family, Hayoon's familt and signed their contract as well. They stood up and vowed at the Park Family as they finally reached the table.

"It was nice meeting you two" Leeteuk vowed at Mr. and Mrs. Park

"It was nice meeting you as well" Mr. Park greeted back and paid their attention to Jisung "This is my son, Jieun's twin brother"

"Oh, hey. Nice meeting you" Leeteuk greeted him

Jisung vowed "It was nice meeting you all as well" he didn't even smiled a bit

As a sign of respect, Leeteuk, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Siwon promised not to read the mind of humans or their in-laws. They all sat down and started asking each other how was their day and more.

In the car, Jieun is currently playing with her hair. She still feels nervous although she won't meet the soon to be husband of her. She sighed and almost dropped her phone when someone knocked on the window of the car. She is more shock to see who it is. She quickly got out of the car.

"Jaehyun?" she whispered and stares at him, she is really confused "What the hell are you doing here? How did you know?"

"Your brother texted me, he said you are nervous to meet your husband's relatives. He told me to help you calm down so I went here when he sent me the location" Jaehyun smiled at her and gave her a small cute hand sized pillow like "If you feel nervous or you want to calm yourself. You should hold that and squeeze it"

Jieun can't believe what she is seeing right now. It's not because Jaehyun is handsome but because she didn't expect him to be here just to comfort her. She's going to admit it but she's touched by Jaehyun's actions.

"I-" Jieun stopped talking when Jaehyun is raising his eye brow "W-Why?"

"You are wearing something revealing. Don't you think that's too much? May I know why? And who told you to wear that?" Jaehyun

"My Mom did" Jieun answered as she thought she needed to answer his question although it's pretty annoying to hear like he is some overprotective boyfriend to her

Jaehyun smiled "Are you thankful I am here? You should be. Anyway, do you feel better now?"

Jieun wants to leave the place but she is hesitating to tell it to Jaehyun. There's a part of her that she wants to tell him but something is stopping her. She squeezed the pillow hand size as she stares at him.

"Do you want to tell me something? It's okay" Jaehyun said

She felt comforted by his words. That was the first time someone asked about her own decision, that was the first time someone wants her to answer on her own without being controlled.

Her tears fell...

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun asked acting like he doesn't have any idea, but he literally knows what is happening by reading her mind

Jieun hugged him, tightly.