47

Jieun's POV

"H-Huh?"

Why does he looks so hot even just asking that question with a serious tone?

"I'm asking if you also want that to happen. If you want us to end like nothing happened" Jaehyun stares and put both of his hands inside his pocket "What?"

"Yes"

He smirked "Really? Then, why did you signed the papers in the first place? Why did you asked me not to leave? Why did you hugged me that night and gave me high hopes? Why did you do all of those? Does humans were good at convincing someone and will leave once that someone believed them?"

You fool, I don't want to leave you! I can't leave you. You are my own comfort zone and I really love stay with you. I feel safe whenever I'm with you, stupid.

"I'm asking, Jieun" Jaehyun

I nodded "I-I just want to do those because I feel lonely but now, I have my real Father. I know I'll feel better soon"

Jaehyun reached out his hand "If you really want that to happen, take three steps and continue walking away. If you don't and if you want to stay, hold my hand"

What do I do?! And fuck. I think I know this scene. This is the scene that I read from the vampire book. What the fuck is happening?! I forgot. He read it.

I looked down and sighed "I badly want to stay with you and not leave forever but..."

"But?" Jaehyun

"My Father threatened me that he will reveal about you and your friends to humans, to everyone. He said that you all will be in danger once I tried to betray him. I don't want to be selfish. You helped me a lot and I think that is more than enough. I don't want to put you in danger. I want you and the other vampires to live in Aersha, safely"

"But do you know that I'm more safe when I'm with a human, with you..." Jaehyun smiled, showing his dimples "Do you know that this is the place where the vampire Hwang Hyunjin and the human Min Ye-eun first met?"

"W-Who? A human and a vampire?"

He nodded "A human and vampire. They end up with each other, their group was involved with a human but they never regret anything that will happen once the highest grand rank will find out. Do you want to know why?"

I stayed quiet and nodded.

"It's because humans helps us, vampires, not to make any trouble. They stop us once they knew we can't control our thirst. Also, vampires, protects humans from danger. The reason why humans and vampires stayed with each other, it's because they know they more than safe with each other" Jaehyun smiled and lowered his head "I am telling you those, because I want you to know that-"

"What do you mean about the highest grand rank and about the human? You mean it's against the rule if you, vampires, got involved with humans?"

Jaehyun nodded.

If that's the case, I should't be with him. I don't want him to be in danger more. I can't let him get in trouble because of me. I think it's better if we will stay away from each other.

"But I will still choose to be with you" Jaehyun smiled

Damn. That smile.

"But what if that vampires punish you?"

Jaehyun shrugged his shoulders "He should try me. Anyway, he didn't killed them because they are involved with humans. They were killed for a reason. You don't have to worry about that"

I stayes quiet and looked at his hand. It's still there, waiting for me to hold it.

"So, are you going to walk away? Or are you going to stay?" Jaehyun

I smirked and quickly hugged him "Is this one of the choices?"

"Of course, this is much better" he whispered and hugged me back

"But, how about my Father? How about his plans?"

"I'll talk to Leeteuk about this matter. You don't have to worry" Jaehyun

I nodded and let go of his hug "What is this place? I've never been here before. Thanks to Jungwoo who sent me the add-"

"Who? Jungwoo? Why would you ask him? You should've asked me" Jaehyun

"I don't have a choice. He messaged me first"

"And he even messaged you? For what?" Jaehyun rolled his eyes and bit his lower lip

"Tomorrow, good luck"

"Good luck to me? You mean to us? I don't really care about the solo contest about funstagram king, I care about the couple contest. I think that's much better" Jaehyun smiled

I nodded "I think so"

Damn. I easily fooled him. I thought he will get mad at me for messaging Jungwoo but look, he forgot about it. Oh wow.

"We can't go to school tomorrow together. You know, you're not yet talking to Father but we can see each other inside"

"I'll talk to him as soon as possible" Jaehyun

I nodded "If you say so"

"Where is he? Why did he let you go here?" Jaehyun

"He let me go here because he thought I will end everything. He though this will be the last time but, look at me, I am so in love-"

"You are in love with me already? I'm not even doing anything. Wow. I just found out that humans can easily fall in love with handsome vampires" Jaehyun smirked

"Dream on"

"Instead of waiting for the funstagram result. Why don't we go on a date? I mean teach me those basic things about having a normal date" Jaehyun

I nodded "Sure"

He is such a cutie.