30

Jungwoo's POV

I looked at the girl who just entered our classroom. She looks so annoyed and kept sighing. Yoonah is trying to tell her something but looks like she's bothered about something.

"Yoonah" she called her and Yoonah stopped talking "I am such a bad person" she said and sat on her chair

I heard her sigh. She's sitting behind me and it's pretty obvious I can hear her every move. She kept sighing for a thousand times now.

"Good morning, Jungwoo" she greeted me

I didn't say anything. What happened? Did she forgot we are vampires? Does she think that was all a dream? How come she's acting normal after knowing our identity? Damn it. This is getting weirder.

"Why are you so worried?" Yoonah asked her

"I have a lot of things to tell you but this is not the right time-" Jieun stopped talking when I turned around to face them "J-Jungwoo?"

"If you are going to talk, go outside. I am studying. I don't want anyone to bother me. I even hate the fact of hearing your heart beats. You know why..."

Jieun nodded slowly "S-Sorry"

I quickly turned around to pretend to be busy. I started writing random things but my ear is still on them.

"What are you worried about?" Yoonah whispered

"I just thought it's going to be a bad idea to go here with Jaehyun-" Jieun

I suddenly dropped the pen that made Jieun stop talking. I didn't say anything and just picked up my pen, I continued writing.

"What's wrong with that? He said you two are close friends" Yoonah

"T-That's not it, we are not just close friends. We are more closer than that" Jieun sighed

More closer than that?

"You mean he is courting you or is there any uhm... Mutual feelings? Is it something like that?" Yoonah asked

Jieun started fakingly sob "I just want to die"

"How am I going to tell her? I know Yoonah and Jaemin are my best friends but damn. I can't tell her. She will be shock once she found out. What if she will think I am trying to keep it from her? What should I do? That damn Jaehyun! He is making everything harder for me. How come we are married to each other? How come he is my husband? Then, I will even live with him in that apartment?! His supportive uncle even bought a car for us. I want to cry. I am too young for a situation like this to happen in my life! Mommy!!" (Jieun's mind)

Jaehyun already told her? That dumb ass. He should've not told her. I am in the process of changing our names! Fuck it. He deserves to rot in hell! I thought she just knew about the vampire thing. He lied to me.

"Good morning, class. I'm sorry, I attended our meeting earlier. I know you all already heard about the teacher that's pregnant. It's her due this month and she needs to rest for a long time. For the mean time, you will have a free time during her time. There's still no teacher assigned to be her temporary replacement" she explained and smiled at us. She started the lesson, and discussed. I can't focus. I want to change the papers so bad. I will go to the ranker who can change it. Better wait, Jieun. It'll be better if it's us two, not you and Jaehyun.

After two hours of discussion. We finally finished our class. I arranged my things and left the room. I saw Doyoung and Haechan waiting for me.

"What?"

"They are in the cafeteria" Doyoung said

"Why?"

"Johnny and Taeik tried the humans' foods and surprisingly, they didn't throw up. We need to act like humans, so let's go?" Haechan said and put his arm around me

I sighed and removed his arm "So, Jieun already knew about his marriage with Jaehyun?"

"Yes, she knew everything" Haechan

"How come no one told me?"

"We thought Jaehyun already told you. Anyway, there's another news" Doyoung said

"What?"

"Jaehyun and Jieun both arrived together here, riding the Bugatti Veyron Mansory Vivere that was bought by Shindong" Doyoung

"They are the hot topic. Everyone kept saying they are in a relationship or there's something going on between the two" Haechan

I looked away and continued walking to the cafeteria. As we arrived there, we saw them sitting near the door while Jieun is with Yoonah, Jisung, Jaemin and some friends they have. I sat beside Taeyong who's currently staring somewhere, Mark is also staring out of nowhere, as well as Taeil.

"What is going on here?" Haechan asked

"Mark was kissed by someone named Maya, Taeil was asked out on a date with a girl named Jiyeon and we all know what happened to Taeyong" Yuta explained

"Here he comes" Taeil said

Jaehyun sat beside Mark "It's pretty good here. I also like the view here" he smiled while looking somewhere

He is looking at Jieun.

"Ya, stop being so disgusting while we are here. Can't you see? You are the only lucky one here" Johnny

"You told her?"

Jaehyun nodded "I just thought I need to tell her, she will found out after all"

"You know I want to change the names first"

"I already did told her. You don't have to worry, I will take care of her" Jaehyun smiled at me

Fuck it. This is so annoying.

"You kept smiling. It's annoying" Doyoung

"Wife!" Jaehyun shouted that made everyone looked at him, I saw Jieun looked away "Park Jieun! Why are you looking away?"

Everyone started gossiping because of the term he called Jieun. This dumb ass loves to make a scene.

"Ya, Jung Jaehyun. Where are you going?" Taeyong asked him

Jaehyun smirked and walked straight to Jieun "I called you" he whispered to her but we, vampires, can only hear it

"W-What do you want? You a-are embarrassing me" Jieun whispered to him

"You should always remember that..." Jaehyun chuckled and kissed her lips "You are mine"

Everyone was shocked to see Jaehyun kissed Jieun in front of everyone.

Is he trying to provoke me?