57

Third person's POV

Jieun soullessly sat on the couch as soon as she arrived at her house. She can't believe what she just found out. Her best friend Yoonah is living with vampires and she was chosen to save Heize from being sacrificed to the highest god rank of vampires. 

"Oh" Jiwoo said and ran to his older sister "We're so worried about you!" 

"I'm sorry" Jieun apologized and smiled at her younger brother

Jiwoo pouted and sat beside her "Something happened last night. Also, Jaehyun is in your room"

Jieun shockingly looked at her brother "J-Jaehyun? Why? Does Father know?"

Jiwoo smiled and nodded "He is the one who told Jaehyun to rest there"

"Why?" she asked and can feel her heart beating fast

"You should go there. He's waiting for you since last night. Also, ask him if you have questions about what happened last night" Jiwoo playfully smirked at his older sister trying to tease her

Jieun nodded, she carried her things and ran to her room as fast as she can. She opened the door and saw Jaehyun sleeping on her bed. She smiled at how cute he was, sleeping on her pink bed with a combination of blue. She went and sat at the bed, analyzing every part of Jaehyun's face. 

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo!! :> )

She smiled and fixed Jaehyun's hair, to see his face clearly "You look cute" she sighed and was about to stand up when Jaehyun pulled her and she completely fell beside him "J-Jaehyun, you're awake"

Jaehyun smirked "You forgot, I'm a vampire. I know when you're near" 

Jieun's heart started beating fast because she's lying down beside Jaehyun in one bed which is really weird although they are married. She tried to keep a straight face and calm herself but she looks like a tomato. 

Jaehyun put his arm under Jieun's head so she can lie on his arm "Where did you go?"

"I-I stayed at Yoonah's house. Why?" Jieun lied, she knows Jaehyun can read her mind but why is he asking her?

"Really? Okay. I trust you" Jaehyun whispered and closed his eyes

"A-Aren't you going to read my mind to know if I'm lying or not?" Jieun

"Hmm, I won't. I told you, I want you to have a privacy" Jaehyun

Jieun wanted to tell him what she find out but she chose not to. She promised herself to be honest with him but she can't just tell him. She needs to do what she promised to her best friend, Yoonah. 

The door suddenly opened and it showed Jiwoo smirking at the two. 

Jieun quickly stood up while Jaehyun is chuckling at his wife's reaction. 

"I just want to ask if you two want to eat? I'll order some foods" Jiwoo asked

She smiled and nodded "You choose, any food is fine" 

Jiwoo nodded and closed the door as he left the room. Although he is 15 years old, he still acts sweet and cute when he is around his sister and brother. He never had the chance to be treated like a baby back then because he never met them before. He is grabbing the chance now before it's too late.

"Why are you still sitting?" Jaehyun asked

Jieun looked at him "Why? Can't I?"

"Lie down here" Jaehyun said while referring to his arm

"D-Do I have to?" Jieun

"Yes" Jaehyun answered

Jieun sighed and lied down while her head is lying on his arm. She was hesitating earlier but she clearly wants it. She badly wants to stay with him. She wants to lie down beside him and do things together. She closed her eyes as she fell asleep but before she completely fallen asleep she heard something that made her heart race. 

"I love you" he whispered

___________________________________

This part is dedicated to BangMinLix09 for Doyoung and Hida's scene.

Doyoung's POV

Why do I have to look like a heart broken guy?! I don't feel anything. But they kept saying that I should move on from Yoonah. When did I say that I like her?! When?! Argh.

We're currently at the hallway in front of our room just chilling and waiting for our next class. After hearing what happened last night, we told Jaehyun to rest and wait for Jieun to arrive. I wonder if Jieun's Father is fine with them now that he saved him.

"Are you dating Dr. Luna?" Yuta asked Johnny

Johnny smirked "Soon, she's still in the process of moving on from his ex boyfriend"

"How about Doyoung-" Taeil

"Stop picking on me"

"What? I was just asking when will you forget Yoonah knowing that Jisung is courting her?" Taeil

I rolled my eyes and looked at Taeyong who's busy "Why not pick on him? Seems like he is pretty busy texting Miyeon"

Taeyong quickly hid his phone and looked away.

"Here comes Yoonah" Haechan

"So?"

"Aren't you hurt?" Jungwoo

"I have a girlfriend"

"No, you don't-" Johnny

"I told you. I have a girlfriend"

"Impossible" Haechan

I rolled my eyes.

I NEED TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE THEM BELIEVE THAT I HAVE GIRLFRIEND. WAIT- ONE KISS WILL BE FINE, RIGHT? OKAY, A KISS.

WITH WHO?!

FUCK IT.

"Prove it" Mark

I saw a girl walking while wearing earphones. Just pull her and kiss her. You have to hypnotize her then it's done! You can do this, Doyoung.

"What-" Johnny

I quickly pulled the girl and kissed her passionately. She's holding my arm as tight as she can. Damn it. What if she slap me? It's going to be more embarrassing.

I let go of the kiss and saw how wide her eyes was "B-Babe"

"Who is she?" Yuta asked me

"My girlfriend"

"Your what?" Haechan

I held her hand "S-She's my girl friend"

PLEASE, HELP ME ONCE. PLEASE.

"I'm Hida, his girl friend" she smiled

FUCK. I'M SO THANKFUL.