Introduction

(y/n)'s family was very wealthy and one well known in the history books. Every person on the street knew who his family was. To (y/n), it was truly fascinating the only thing that bothered him was that they were all scared of his family. He couldn't think of a reason as to why they should be scared. His mother raised him well and he was as kind as he could be to those he liked. He was told once that he was feared because of his uncle and that mad the (e/c) eyed boy even more confused. He didn't understand why no one would ever dream of saying his uncle's name. (y/n) had only ever heard good things about his uncle with the occasional "He can be very dangerous and scary". He's heard about the time that his uncle tried to find a way to get the most power. The (h/c) haired boy always had so much love for his uncle since his mother only ever spoke well of him.

(At Hogwarts)

"Professor Mcgonagle would you please let me know as to why you think this is a bad idea?" Dumbledore looked at the kind women in front of him. She looked bewildered with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open. He just stood awaiting her answer while he sat at his desk, "Are you serious? I don't think it's a good idea to have him and Harry Potter here at the same school, send him elsewhere." The professor spoke calmly but there was a large amount of authority behind it. Dumbledore knew he should probably listen to her but every kid deserved a chance. Not everyone with an evil family turns out evil. "Professor, I really think this boy deserves a chance. For all, we know he could be a Hufflepuff and break his family's legacies." Dumbledore had great hope for the young boy.

He'd liked the last of his family a lot but it didn't turn out the way he had hoped. "Please a boy raised by two Slytherin parents will end up a Slytherin." McGonagall shook her head as she started to pace. This idea was absolutely ridiculous! She couldn't help to feel her stomach in a knot and her head started to hurt. She knew that the boy deserved a chance to prove himself but what if they don't catch on to the signs early on? "I think you're forgetting that not all Slytherins are evil. The boy will be coming to Hogwarts." Dumbledore waited for the professor to respond but she never did and so he nodded as he took out a quill. He started writing the letter and thought about what the professor had said but quickly dismissed it from his mind. One parent has an evil family and the other doesn't everything will depend on the goodness in this boy's heart. After all, having a Potter and a Riddle at Hogwarts again will be interesting.

******
Hey, so this was just sort of a starter chapter. I'm sorry if this story is bad it's my first time writing a story of this kind.