Part 7

As the entire Riddle family stood at the platform looking around. Everyone around them ran and walked hurriedly toward the train. They weren't late but it'd be easy to assume that everyone was in such a rush to get seats next to their friends. Alec slightly pushed his son forward and it made the small boy upset. The entire ride over his father had been so excited to send him off to Hogwarts.

Sure the boy was excited as well but he wanted to know why his father was so eager to get rid of him. Just as the small boy was about to speak up he was hit by something hard, "Watch where your bloody going!" (y/n) rubbed his arm as he scowled at the other boy in front of him who looked frightened. His father slightly smacked his head and the boy sighed. The boy got slightly irritated at himself for always screwing things up in front of his father. He just wanted to make him proud, "My apologies, I didn't mean to be so rude but please be careful next time." The (h/c) haired boy stuck his hand out to the boy with round glasses.

"Uh yeah, sorry, it's my first time... I'm Harry, by the way, Harry Potter." Harry looked at the boy who had somewhat long hair flowing in a neat direction down to his neck. The boy wasn't using any product and it looked like his hair stayed in perfect place by luck. "Nice to meet you, Harry. I'm (y/n), (y/n) Ri-." Elysium nudged her son and he nodded as he had now remembered what Madam Malkin had told him, "(Y/n) Rid." The boy awkwardly looked at his mother who nodded with a smile.

"Uhm what do you say, Harry, should we sit together?" (y/n) looked back at Harry who nodded at him. "We'll make sure everything is taken care of, here take Coronin." His father looked toward his mother who just handed him a small cage. (y/n) sent a small smile to the cat in the cage and walked off with Potter by his side. As they entered the train the (s/c) boy quickly walked to the back expecting Harry to follow him and he did. "So Harry where did you come from?" The curious boy looked straight into the eyes of Harry's bright blue ones. His eyes were quite mesmerizing he had to admit.

"The muggle world." Harry's response was quick and quiet. At his words, the other boy tensed up. "Right, what kind of stuff do they have in the muggle world?" (y/n) was trying to keep up the conversation despite what Harry had said. If his father knew that Harry came from the muggle world he would probably skin (y/n) alive for talking to him. "Uh, I guess we have similar things but our stuff was just made by muggles. We have devices where we can listen to music and watch things." Harry looked around awkwardly.

(y/n) was about to respond when someone suddenly appeared at the door of the compartment. "Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." the boy was a redhead with eyes that were slightly darker than Harry's. The (h/c)-ette was too busy eyeing the read headed boy to answer him so Harry replied instead. "I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley." Ron looked at the boys with an expectancy that caused the (s/c) boy to roll his eyes. "(y/n) rid, it's a pleasure to meet you." (y/n) gave the boy the best smile he could give. "Brother of Fred and George correct?" The boy looked at the redhead with bright eyes and a wide smile.

His parents weren't here to tell him no and he didn't have to make them proud every second of his life... right? "Look, if they did something to you I'm sorry but I can't help." Ron looked at the boy who sat across from him with a slightly frightened face. The (e/c) eyed boy looked like he was a creepy murder with his smile like that. "I'm Harry, Harry Potter." At that sentence, Ron's head snapped to look at Harry which grabbed (y/n)'s attention.

"S-so is it true? Do you really have t-the.." Ron was unable to finish his question and (y/n) looked at him weirdly. "The what?" the (h/c) boy spoke up looking at Harry with curiosity in his eyes. He had no idea what they were talking about but was extremely interested. "Scar?" Ron looked at Harry as he whispered the word. The (e/c) eyed boy would have missed it if he wasn't paying attention to the strange conversation that had sparked up. In a matter of seconds, Harry lifted his brown hair up to reveal a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt. "Wicked!" Ron looked excited and the boy across from them felt utterly and completely left out.