Chapter 27

Chapter 27-------------------------------Alex was running around her place straightening things and dusting off the counters. Rambo was following her movements with his head while he sat on the couch. It would've been a very comical moment if Alex wasn't in such a hurry to get everything fixed.

About that time her doorbell rang and Alex jumped and glanced at the clock.

7 o'clock. Right on time. Rambo jumped up from the couch and ran in circles around her as she made her way to the door.

"hey" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"hey" she smiled.

He noticed Rambo and reached down to pet him. Alex grabbed his arm before it reached Rambos head.

"he can be a little protective hold on."

She took him inside and they made their way to the couch. She took lukes hand in hers and smiled at the electric shiver that ran through her body. She guided both of their hands on top of rambos head. Rambo closed his eyes and turned his head to the side.

"I think he likes you" she smiled.

"he seems like a good dog"

"he is"

"so what movies do we have to watch?" he asked leaning back on the couch.

Alex jumped up and passed him four different movies.

The avengers, Sherlock Holmes,

paranormal activity and insidious.

"hmm I haven't seen paranormal activity yet"

"yea me either. It's Jordan's so we'll watch that"

Alex quickly put the movie in and settled herself next to luke.

" I like the pajamas by the way" he said throwing an around her.

"oh" she said looking down at the red silk shorts and tank top.

"um... I like sleeping in silk."

"mmm" he said moving his face into the crook of her neck while rubbing a finger across the bottom of her tank top.

"soft"

"uhhhh" Alex said trying to get her brain to work right.

Luke sighed and shook his head vigorously.

"never met anyone who could do this to me without even trying"

Alex blushed and smiled sweetly at him.

He raised up and urged her head onto his shoulder. She felt him rest his head on top of hers.

"you're amazing" he whispered

Alex opened her mouth to disagree but the movie started.

Both her and luke had jumped at times and had made fun of each other but by the end of the movie alex was in lukes lap with her face hid in his shirt.

" it's over lass" he said laughing and patted her back.

"finally" she breathed raising up to where she was straddling him.

Alex watched in amazement as his eyed turned darker with desire and he rested his hands on her bare thighs right below the end of her shorts.

" I think it's time for me to go love"

Alex felt her inner tease pop her head up.

" do I get a kiss goodnight?"

His hands tightened on her thighs.

"come here" he whispered and grinned when he saw a shiver work its way up Alex's body.

She leaned forward and caught his bottom lip between her teeth while looking him in his eyes. He seemed to be enjoying himself if the bulge growing under her was any indication. She grinned wickedly and wound her fingers in his hair kissing him deeply.

He moaned and moved his hands around to her ass pushing her closer to him. She let out a small whimper and rubbed herself against him.

"oh God" he groaned pulling away. They were both breathing heavily and staring at each other.

"where's the bedroom?" he asked huskily.

Alex gulped and pointed down the hall. He was up running with her as if she was light as a feather. Rambos head jerked up for a second and he laid back down unconcerned. He kicked open the door and threw her on the bed. She giggled as she bounced then wiggled her way under the covers. He came and stood above her for a second.

"you're beautiful" he said running his hands down her sides over the covers.

" so are you" she said back.

'well that sounded stupid' Alex thought.

But he just smiled and kept running his hands down her sides. That's when Alex finally noticed what he was doing. He was tucking her in!

"you're leaving?!"

She yelled

He let out a loud laughed and kissed her four head.

" if I don't leave now I'm going to ravish you lass"

"maybe I want to be ravished" she said pouting.

"you're gonna kill me love"

"sleep tight. I'll see you tomorrow"

She let out a growl as he made his way toward her bedroom door.

"note to self; don't leave new girlfriend sexually frustrated or she turns into an animal" he said laughing as he slipped out the door.

Alex sat in bed for another good thirty minuets thinking one thing.

"he said girlfriend"---------------------------------------------