32.

This chapter is dedicated to sereniity- She's just the beesssttt💙💛💜💙💛💜

*

A week had passed by....

But instead of me to be living peacefully in my after-life like I expected, rather I was hopelessly slumped on the floor of my cell.

I was in a Juvenile Detention Centre.

I remember that day, the day I almost ended my life. I got hit by a car and I don't even know how I survived it.

Or WHY I survived it?!

I had opened my eyes to find myself on an hospital bed and after that moment, I had been handcuffed.

It brought me back to reality....of everything that had happened..

...That I was a criminal.

The doctor said that I didn't sustain any serious injuries, I had passed out not because of the physical pain but because I was shocked, weak, hungry and because of my emotional state at that moment.

I stayed in the hospital for an extra day before being allowed to leave.

But not to my home...

I was kept hostage for two more days before I finally faced trial in minor court.

Yeah...I wasn't an adult yet, I was still below eighteen.

I confessed that I killed her, it's not like there was anything I could do about it anymore.

Who knows if lying can make things worse, my emotional being won't be able to handle it.

The video had been pre-watched.

My mom explained all that had happened when the officers came for me.

My sisters and the doctor were witnesses of my emotional break down.

And my attempted sucide.

According to them, the video showed that I didn't kill her intentionally and it was almost an accident and a result of anger issues and emotional trauma.

It didn't justify the fact that I killed her though.

So I was appealed for and considered.

My sentence was reduced and I was to stay in the JDC for five months while attending internal lessons, psychriatic counseling and anger management sessions.

It felt like hell, Nicholas and Richard were present and they were so angry to the extent that if they had the chance, they would kill me, pull out every strand of my hair, crush my bones, squeeze out my blood and use it to paint the wall of my room.

I had walked back to another cell room that day, where I would be laying on for the next five months.

I couldn't look up to my mom's face, my sister's face....anyone's face...not even mine.

I couldn't utter a word.

That's how it'd been for the past three days, slumped on the floor of an extremely small room with no window and a bunk bed by the side of the blue painted wall.

The floor was cold, hard and uncomfortable but it seemed like the perfect place because I even felt uncomfortable in my own skin.

The floor was cold but the air surrounding was suffocating. The size of the place was nothing to talk about and I'm not someone that goes well with tiny spaces. I felt so claustrophobic.

I'm always served morning, afternoon and night but the size of the food can be compared to that of my pinkie, I wasn't the type to eat much though but that doesn't justify the fact that the food was fuckin' small.

I rarely even ate it though because I had no damn appetite. I just wondered how I was supposed to survive for five damn months.

Then my family...

I had been announced to that they were here to see me for three days in a row but I hadn't come out to see them.

Not like I didn't want to, but because I couldn't face them after all that I'd done.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of keys clinging and my gaze wondered and noticed a female officer opening the door of my cell while there was another holding unto a girl that was probably around my age or so with long blonde hair.

Not to mention she looked familiar...

"Why do y'all motherfuckers keep changing my cell?!" The girl argued, trying to struggle with the woman holding her down.

Wow! She's got some nerves.

"Because you never learn to change and you can't keep your damn mouth shut....seems like you want to stay here longer than you're supposed to,"  the woman replied before finally pushing her into the room where I was.

"We'll drag your things over later...for now...behave yourself. And ofcourse treat your cute little roommate well" the other officer said and locked the door back before leaving.

Did I mention that the room was so small?....now it just got smaller for the fact that I had to share it.

She looked back at me and I saw her eyes quint while staring immensely at me.

Her eyes moving up and down my body scrunched on the floor close to the wall.

Like she was checking me out something.

Ok...I hope my new roommate isn't a lesbian because I seriously don't do girls.

She looked away immediately.

"See what we got here and I'm so damn hungry," the girl said before picking up my plate of rice that I had left untouched, sat on the lower bunk of the bed and started digging in.

That was mine.

No manners.

Isn't like I wanted anymore but still...

I ignored.

"So, what the hell is your name?" She asked.

"And how old are you supposed to be?!" I snapped, suddenly getting irritated by her gesture.

"You've got to be calming down kid, you wouldn't want to get to see my bad side little princess," she spat.

To be honest, that made me flinch a bit.

"Anyways...I'm seventeen, Roxie Johnes by name if you're interested," she blandly replied before stuffing her mouth full with my food.

Roxie Johnes?

I've heard that name over a million times in school.

Roxie, one of the most fearless, harshest, bad ass and craziest female teenager you can ever think of.

She had committed a number of vices and already had a lot of cases with the minor court when she was still at a tender age of fifteen.

She wasn't a killer though

But that didn't mean she hadn't knocked a few teeth off.

But that wasn't the case at hand.

Roxie Johnes, of all female teenage population is my new cell roommate and she is just a few centimetres away, rushing down my own lunch.

It felt like my life just got worse.

~~~~~~~
Please vote, comment and shareee❤❤

Merry Christmas and a happy new yearrrr!