-57-

Location: Earth

3rd person pov

Life hasn't been easy for a lot of us, but we manage, we live and occasionally we thrive. That's how it is. Difficult as it may seem, life still senses a purpose for each of us, so we think about the things that happened to us in the past, but we still push them aside instead and face what comes in the future.

Both angel and human are incapable of doing so yet, but with the help of the other, maybe they will.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa end up sitting on the sofa, talking the night away. Before long, it's midnight. The baby has crept into his cave and fell asleep. The duo still keep to their conversation and continue on and on and on. Everything under the sun.

Speaking of the sun, they had continued on so long that the first rays of light were already emerging from behind the mountains. A new morning was starting. Chasing away the darkness of the night as well as the ghosts of their pasts.

The two trek outside to the back garden. Standing underneath the glimmers of sunlight that shine, the feeling just felt right. "You know, I feel fortunate that of all the places I had to fall into, it had to be yours." "And you also know, I feel the same way about it."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey I decided to write since I was on the train and got bored XD

Note how I haven't mentioned any of the other creatures names... Haha! Each one will be revealed in an upcoming chapter, don't worry! I'd bet each of you have your speculations already though... Let's see if you guessed right! :)

Thanks for reading and sticking with me this far! It's amazing how we're already at over 50 parts..

~cey xx