-25-

Location: Earth

Hongjoong

After leaving the tray with Seonghwa, I bring the food out to the stable for the others in the family, then when I return, I start to clean the house. Even with regular maintenance, the house does seem to grow dusty overnight. Especially the living room. So, I start the cleaning from there.

Fortunately, the garden only needs to be raked once a week, and seeing as I had done that yesterday, I wouldn't need to today.

Today, Jongho didn't tag along with me to the stables, so he's full of vigor and energy. He runs around the living room while I'm cleaning, jumping up and down on the sofa, climbing to the top of his cave, until he finally runs out of excitement, and crawls back into the cave for a nap.

I finish my cleaning much more quickly when that happened. At least I don't have to worry about the baby getting hurt if he's sleeping.

Once I'm done with the living room, I clear the dishes from the dish washer, placing them back in their respective cabinets and sweeping the floor. Then, I head to my bedroom and sweep the floor as well.

It's only when I head upstairs that I realise that I hadn't cleared the dishes that I brought up for the angel. Sitting outside of his bedroom on the floor is the tray that I brought up earlier. Except that now, the plate was empty.

I smile, feeling pleased that he had at least eaten the food I cooked, and possibly enjoyed it too?

As I'm picking up the tray to bring it downstairs, upon closer inspection, I notice a small note held down by the corner under the utensils. Curious, I slide it out from under and pick it up, wondering what it was.

Printed prominently on the front of the paper, in a neat writing, were the words 'thank you'. And on the opposite side of the paper, 'I prefer coffee :)'.