-66-

Location: Earth

Jongho

While majority of the animals were delighted to hear the news of their owner-of-sorts becoming reasonably attached to another human being, the bearer himself was not particularly stoked about the message. Hongjoong was his and his alone, that is, until all those other fools came into play. At least they weren't allowed in the house, the defying bonus that made him bear with their nuisance.

But now, another human, heck he wasn't even human, was in the house, and taking over his spot as his human's cuddle buddy. It was completely unfair...

Where had all those promises gone to? The ones he had made in the forest, that he would love and care for him forever, and that nothing would interfere between the two of them, it was them against the world... till the end of time itself. All of that had been hogwash, the oath swept away like the topmost layers of sand on the beach, and it was all thanks to that angel.

To say Jongho was displeased would be the biggest understatement of the century. He had to do something about this, the injustice of the whole thing weighed a ton.

Of a sort, he wanted...

Revenge.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I'm sorry..... I did Jongie so dirty in the first chapter where its his POV lol