-58-

Location: Earth

Seonghwa

Somehow, by some unforeseen miracle or curse, Hongjoong fell ill in the course of one night. Then again, we did stay up the whole night. To me, I guess it doesn't have much effect, but on a person who works as hard as he does, guess the effects are different. I mean, it isn't good to wish bad luck on anybody, but I felt quite relieved that he did fall ill. At least he'll get the rest he needs now, and I can help him get everything he needs to be done. Repay him back for saving my life. I know I'm starting to sound repetitive about helping Hongjoong due to him helping me when I was injured, but then again, when someone saved you from certain death, you'd feel grateful for eternity.

"You're the guest here- *insert random sound of sneeze*, you shouldn't be doing things like these," sniffles a groggy Hongjoong as he stumbles out his bedroom doorway. Seonghwa had managed to locate the broom cupboard and was sweeping the living room.

"Look, you helped me, I'm supposed to help you back. The debt is "paid off". End of debate." "And Seonghwa wins once again! Wow! He's really amazing! And handsome too..."

"You sound incredibly conceited and narcissistic when you say that..."

"Can't deny the truth though. Can you?"

"Ah whatever. At this time I would normally go to feed the animals, but it looks like you've forgotten. Hmmm?"

"I knew I'd forgotten something! And to think you were just telling me about them yesterday!!"

Seonghwa rushes to the kitchen and gathers what he had seen Hongjoong grab that day, and leaves the house within the minute, headed to give the stabled residents their breakfast.