-17-

Location: Earth

Hongjoong

"Well, ask your questions then, seeing as how you so desperately need answers," he mutters angrily.

"OK, first of all, what is your name?"

"I'm Seonghwa, Park Seonghwa, and in case you hadn't realised yet, I'm an angel." He said the last bit in a sarcastic manner, but I could tell he didn't really mean it.

"I did realise, actually," I say, unaffected by his behaviour. "Anyway, how did you end up in my garden?

At that, his expression changes instantly. He shuts up, and he glares at me, but behind the tough approach, he seems hesitant to speak. Almost as though he's scared of something... Or hiding something.

"I cannot answer that question. It is complicated and I'd rather not give all the details right now."

"I get that you probably fell in, based on the loud crash and the crushed rose bushes, but what I don't get is why you fell in in the first place. Aren't angels supposed to be able to fly? You have wings for a reason, right? Or are you disabled?" I couldn't seem to stop myself from speaking and whatever I thought came out of my mouth without any filters.

At those words, his expression changes again. This time, to one of anger.

"You don't know anything about me, and I intend to keep it that way. Thank you for taking care of me while I wasn't fit, but I feel I've overstayed my welcome. I'll leave now, and please don't bother about me anymore."

At that, he gets up from the bed and leaves the room. However, I'm not gonna let him leave without an answer. Or a comeback from me and my sharp tongue.

"Where are you even going to go? It seems as though the others up in heaven don't want you either, judging from the way they kicked you out."

He turns around, and before I can even react, pushes me into the wall.

He's trembling.

"How do you know that?" he asks in a quiet, cold voice.

"Well, for one thing, you're not very good at disguising fear. Or anger, as I can tell right now. You tense when you're scared. Scared of what, I do not know. But the least that I know is that if an angel is scared of something, it's bound to be located in the skies up above. You work here on earth, taking the souls up. There isn't anything for you guys to be scared of here. So, what is it that you're so afraid of?"

He slackens slightly, and I feel his guarded walls crumble a little, but not enough yet. Releasing me from his grasp, he sits back down on the bed and heaves out a large sigh, making his shoulders tremble.

"Since you seem to know too much already, despite me not saying anything, which is kinda creepy, I guess there's no point hiding. I can't tell you why, but yes, I can't go back to heaven. And I don't know where else to stay here on earth. To be honest, I'm terrified," he confesses.

I smile when I hear the sincerity of his words.

"That's alright, we all have our own secrets, you'll tell me in your own time. As for a place to reside, you can live here with me. You're more than welcome to stay as long as you'd like."

"Thank you." he says again for the second time that day. "Thank you for understanding."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well, we've finally reached the point where they're gonna start living in the same house together!

Are you enjoying the story? Please vote and comment if you do! Once again, thank you for reading this story and I hope to see you in the next chapter! :)

~cey