-18-

Location: Earth

Seonghwa

It's already coming to the early hours of the morning, but I'm still unable to fall asleep. I can't stop thinking about that Hongjoong. How does he know so much about my situation? How is it that he knows with such certainty that they kicked me out rather than me willingly leaving?

The thoughts keep flowing through my mind like endless river torrents. It is only when there is a slight break in my constant thinking that I realise, from the slight brightening behind the curtains, that the sun is rising.

I hadn't slept the whole night.

Instead of getting up out of bed as I normally would most mornings, I stay under the covers and stare up at the bare rafters of the ceiling. This isn't my house, so I don't have any right to go about exploring without any confirmation.

Usually, I could care less about whether the other person likes it or not. But, this time it's different. I owe a sort of debt to this person for taking me in.

It really doesn't feel right, being helped instead of helping. As much as I hate helping those pathetic souls get up to heaven, at least it gave me a sense of purpose. Here, there is nothing I can do.

Maybe I can try to get to sleep. After all, I don't have any duties while I'm stuck captive here anyway.

As soon as I think of that, however, the sheets are yanked away from my body. The cool morning air flowing through the room from the open window sending a chill up my spine.