Chapter 7: Vengeful Killings Pt. 2

(No One's P.O.V.) Ozpin's Office. 

Gyoe is holding the dust bullet out to Ozpin and Glynda in the palm of his hand. 

Glynda: A dust round? The only thing that does is further enforce the theory a student here killed Caleb. But that doesn't exactly narrow the search down at all. 

Gyoe: Wait. You think a student that goes here did that to Caleb?

Ozpin: I'm afraid that's exactly what we think. 

Gyoe: What makes you think that?

Ozpin: Well, are you acquainted with what a vengeful spirit is? 

Gyoe: Yeah. It's the spirit of a person seeking vengeance on the ones who did them wrong. 

Ozpin: Precisely. Glynda found and informed me of something that happened around midnight last night. The four members of Team CRDL were all found dead in their dorm room this morning. They were each stabbed multiple times. 

Gyoe: No signs that it could've been anything else? 

Ozpin: The cameras in the hallways didn't pick up any movement. And there were no signs that the room was broken into. The door and windows were locked tight and untouched. Nothing was missing or misplaced. Nothing broken. Only team CRDL were touched. The only thing that could've done anything at that point is... 

Gyoe: The vengeful spirit of my nephew. 

Ozpin: Yes. 

Gyoe sits down in the chair in front of Ozpins desk, putting his head in his hands. 

Gyoe: I can't believe this is happening. 

Gyoe then lifts his head to look back up at Ozpin. 

Gyoe: Wait. Then that would mean team CRDL was responsible for his death. 

Ozpin: Yes. 

Glynda: I always knew those boys had trouble written all over them, but I never knew they were capable of something like this. 

Ozpin: I'm sure team CRDL is still paying for what they've done to Caleb. 

Gyoe: They probably are. Wherever they ended up. 

Gyoe rubs his eyes. 

Gyoe: Do we think Caleb's spirit is finally at rest? 

Ozpin: That's something we cannot be sure of.

Gyoe: What? Do you think there were others that were involved in my nephew's death? 

Ozpin: We think there could be a possibility that there were more. 

Gyoe shoots into a standing position, putting his hands behind his head. His hands slide around his head on to his face, rubbing down his face, and his hands slide down to rest on his hips. 

Gyoe: It's bad enough there were four. Now there could be more. I don't get it. What did he do to deserve that? Why did they do that to him? 

Ozpin: Gyoe, we understand how you feel. 

Gyoe: No. No offense, Oz. But you don't understand how I'm feeling at all! I just found out my nephew died! I promised his dad that I would take care of him! That I would protect both him and his sister! And finding out that he was killed by people who are supposed to be called heroes in this school and world, freaking hurts. He was so happy when he got into this school. I was happy for him. He would be able to follow in his father's footsteps. Now I have to hear about his spirit killing people. And on top of all of that, I have to find out a way to tell his sister that her brother was killed by so-called "heroes"! You have no idea how any of this feels!