Chapter 4- A Cheating Cat Pt. 4

(No One's P.O.V.)

Caleb, who's in his Red Hood suit with his hood down, and Ruby come walking into the room with the others. Hailey is sitting at the computer as Michael is standing next to her. Gyoe and Kelly are standing off to the side, taking notice of Caleb and Ruby. 

Kelly: You're back. 

Michael turns around to look at them. 

Caleb: You find anything yet? 

Hailey: Well, scanning through the checkpoints, we're pretty sure we know what checkpoint the shipment was attacked at. 

Michael: Didn't take too long. 

Caleb: That's just because Hailey's good at what she does. 

Caleb and Ruby go walking over to the computer, being joined by Kelly and Gyoe. Michael turns back around to look at the computer. 

Caleb: What checkpoint was it?

Hailey: Checkpoint 3. What looks like to be the second to last checkpoint. 

Caleb: That's bold. 

Michael: Probably caught the people there off guard. 

Gyoe: Is there any way to tell what happened there? 

Hailey: Of course there is. Well, if you're as genius as me when it comes to this. 

She goes typing away at the computer. 

Hailey: It appears as though the cameras were cut. And when somebody went to call in the attack the radio was just static. 

Kelly: These people were really prepared. 

Hailey: They definitely knew what they were doing. 

Caleb: Okay. We know the checkpoint. What's in the area? 

Hailey: Some stores, a clothes factory, and what looks like some old storage warehouses. 

Caleb: Are any of those buildings abandoned? 

Hailey: It says here that one of the storage buildings was put up for sale but was soon abandoned after nobody wanted to buy it. 

Ruby: Why's that? 

Hailey: Its location. It's just not in the most optimal place for most businesses. 

Gyoe: Makes you wonder why they built it there in the first place. 

Michael: Maybe they built it for this purpose. Harbor and hide stolen goods. 

Gyoe: That's a good possibility.

Caleb: Then that's where we'll start. 

Gyoe: Be careful out there. 

Caleb: We will. 

Caleb, Michael, who's now in a purple suit with a purple hood over his head, and Ruby come walking into a garage-like room, which has two motorcycles parked in it with helmets sitting on the seats. Caleb and Michael also have a bow on their backs, accompanied by an arrow quiver. 

Ruby: Motorcycles? 

Caleb and Ruby walk over to a motorcycle while Michael goes over to the other one. 

Ruby: Motorcycles? 

Caleb: Yeah. They're fast and more maneuverable than cars. A lot easier to get to places. 

Caleb picks up the helmet, turning to face Ruby. 

Caleb: You don't like it? 

Ruby: What? No. I've just never ridden on one. Feeling kind of nervous to.