Chapter 6- Vengeful Killings Pt. 1

(No One's P.O.V.)

The scene is currently in the middle of the Emerald Forest.

Team's RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and CRDL are standing in a circle. All except for Yang. She's dragging Caleb Sieks into the center of the circle. He appears beaten, battered, bruised, bloody. Yang throws Caleb on to the ground. 

Yang: Better get ready.

Yang backs herself up, getting into the circle between Weiss and Blake. 

Caleb props himself up on to his elbows, looking around at everyone surrounding him. Caleb starts trying to stand himself up when a shotgun blast from Yang's weapons slams him back on to the ground. He starts trying to stand up again and this time a dust round from Ruby's Crescent Rose pierces into his left leg. 

Caleb lets out a weakened yell. 

Caleb holds his leg, still fighting to stand up. Pyrrha and Nora come walking up to Caleb. Pyrrha slashes Caleb across his stomach with her sword, being followed up by Nora smashing him in the gut with her hammer, causing him to go up in the air a few inches before falling back to the ground. 

Pyrrha: That's exactly what you deserve. 

Nora: You piece of trash! 

The two of them go back into their places in the circle. 

Caleb is holding his stomach, his breathing beginning to get heavier and his vision starting to blur. 

Coco then comes walking over, staring down at him. 

Coco: What a pathetic excuse for a man. 

She kicks Caleb in the stomach, increasing the intensity of his previous wounds. She retreats back into her place in the circle. 

Cardin then comes walking over with his mace perched up on his shoulder. He's laughing while staring down at Caleb. Cardin reaches down and pulls Caleb up into a standing position by the collar of his shirt. 

Cardin: Oh, man. I can't believe this is finally happening. 

Caleb stares at Cardin, the blurriness of his vision getting slightly worse. 

Caleb then pushes Cardin away, causing Cardin to let go of his shirt, falling to his knees on the ground. Caleb gets on to one knee before Cardin comes back, swinging and striking Caleb on the side of the face with his mace. 

Caleb falls to the ground as Yang, Blake, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, and Yatsuhashi comes walking over. 

Along with Cardin, they all take turns kicking and punching Caleb while he's on the ground, multiple people doing it at one time. 

They continue doing so for a few minutes before they all stop. Caleb's body now lies motionless on the ground. His eyes and face now displaying a lifeless expression. 

They all look down at him. 

Yang: Come on, waste of space. 

No response. Pyrrha crouches down, feeling for his pulse. 

Pyrrha: He's dead. 

Yang: He's weaker than I thought. 

Cardin: About time we got rid of him. Good riddance. 

They all leave the forest, leaving his body lying there. 

About ten minutes later, Caleb's uncle Gyoe comes walking up to him. Staring down at him as tears begin forming in his eyes. He picks up his nephew's body, leaving the forest.