Chapter 30 - A Cheating Cat Pt. 8

(No One's P.O.V.)

Red Hood and Ruby come walking out of Ozpin's office, starting their walk back to the dorms.

Ruby: How are we going to find this Rogue person? 

Red Hood: No idea. But I have an idea where we could start. 

Ruby: Your other friends? 

Red Hood: Yeah. They may know something. 

Ruby: Are we going to get the others? 

Red Hood: We're going to need to at least fill them in. And I need to fill in Gyoe and Kelly. 

Ruby: You can go to them and I'll fill in my team. 

Red Hood: Sounds good. We'll meet up outside Sieks Enterprises. 

Ruby: Gotcha. 

The scene then cuts to Ruby entering her dorm room, catching the attention of her team as she closes the door behind her. 

Yang: Ruby, you're back! It's so good to see that you're safe! 

Ruby: I wasn't in any danger there. Well, at least when we found out the situation. 

Weiss: What do you mean? 

Ruby: The people were already taken out by time we got there. Nothing was stolen. 

Blake: Hmm. So their motive had to do with the people themselves. Wonder what that could be. 

Yang: Do you know by who? 

Ruby: Some guy named Rogue. According to Ironwood he's a former Atlas Operative. 

Weiss: Appropriate name. 

Yang: Where's Caleb? 

Ruby: He went to tell his uncle and sister about it. We're supposed to meet him outside of Sieks Enterprises. 

Yang: We're? 

Ruby: He wants us four to help him hunt down Rogue. 

Yang: Seriously?! I'm all for it!

Weiss: I suppose I could help my friend in this task. 

Ruby: Blake? Are you in? 

Blake: Yes. 

Ruby: Then let's go. 

The scene then cuts to Gyoe's office at Sieks Enterprises. He's looking through some papers at his desk while Kelly is going through her scroll on one of the chairs in front of his desk. 

There's a knock at the door. 

Gyoe: Come in. 

The door opens and Caleb comes walking in. 

Caleb: Hey. 

Gyoe and Kelly both immediately turn to look at him. 

Kelly: Caleb! 

Kelly springs up from the chair and goes over to her brother, hugging him. He hugs her back and they hold it for a few more seconds, separating as Gyoe puts the papers down on his desk, walking over. 

Caleb: Those papers anything important? 

Gyoe: Not really. Just things that I still have to do despite everything that's going on. 

Kelly: What did Ironwood want with you and Ruby? 

Caleb: He brought us back to Beacon. Discussed who the person who did that to those people was. 

Gyoe: You get a name? 

Caleb: Rogue. 

Gyoe slowly looks away, walking back over to his desk.