Chapter 23- The Rider Pt. 2

(No One's P.O.V.)

The scene opens up to the front of a house. The sound of a motorcycle engine is then heard right before a boy on a motorcycle comes pulling up to the front of the house. He's wearing jeans, a black hoodie with a white t-shirt underneath, and black gloves. 

He clenches his fist as a little bit of fire disappears from the back of his head. Sighing right before turning the engine off and putting the kick-stand down. The boy gets off of the bike and walks up the stairs onto the porch, going right to the front door, unlocking it, and walking inside. 

The scene then cuts to a bedroom in the house. A chain hangs on the hook that's on the closet door. There's a picture of the boy and his family on the end table next to the bed. 

The boy then comes walking into the doorway, taking one look at the chain before he goes over to the bed, sitting on it. He puts his head into his hands and sighs again. Lifting up his head and looking back toward the picture on the end table, he smiles. 

The scene then cuts to team RWBY and Qrow. They're walking down the sidewalk. 

Ruby: It feels like we've been walking forever. Are we almost there? 

Qrow: Not too much further, kiddo. 

Weiss: What exactly can this boy do? How can he defeat these more powerful Grimm? 

Qrow: This boy is more powerful than you four combined. Could probably throw me and the rest of the school in there, too. If anyone can beat these new Grimm, it's him. 

They turn the corner and the boys motorcycle can be seen parked up the street. 

Yang: So... how do you where he lives? 

Qrow: We've been keeping tabs on him ever since he joined Beacon. 

Blake: He was a student at Beacon? What happened? 

Qrow: Nothing. 

Ruby: Then why'd he leave? 

Qrow: A disagreement... of sorts. I think that might be the best way to explain it right now. 

The five of them come walking up to the front of the house the motorcycle's parked in front of. 

Qrow: That's his house. 

Yang looks at the motorcycle, walking over to it. 

Yang: This is a very nice bike. I like it. Do you know if this is his? 

Qrow: I'm  pretty sure it is. 

Yang: I like him already. 

Qrow walks up on to the porch and to the front door, being followed by Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and soon Yang, once she gets done admiring the motorcycle. 

The scene cuts inside the house to Caleb. He's sitting on the couch in the living room with the chain that was hanging on the hook in his room on the couch next to him. The tv isn't on, nothing but silence in the room. 

That's when there's a knock at the front door, catching his attention. He gets up and goes over to the door, clenching his fist right before opening it to the five standing outside. The boy scans over the five of them studiously and slowly, stopping only when he glances at the cross on Qrow's necklace and the cross on Ruby's waist. 

???: Qrow. Didn't quite expect to see you again. 

Qrow: Well, I wouldn't be here unless it was absolutely necessary. Something came up. 

???: What? 

Qrow: Something that would be best explained inside. 

The boy nods, stepping aside and allowing the five of them to step inside, closing the door behind them. The five go walking into the living room, being followed by the boy.