Chapter 18- Seekers Pt. 3

Picking up right where we left off last chapter. 

(No One's P.O.V.)

The police force is taking cover behind various things in front of the police precinct opposite of Aaron Butch and the Seekers. Mr. Pines is standing in front of the front door of the precinct. 

Aaron: We're not here to hurt anyone. We don't want to. At least not any of you. There is one person we want to hurt, and we've been searching for him. 

Mr. Pines: Then why are you here? 

Aaron: Come on, officer. I know you're not that stupid. You know why we're here. 

Mr. Pines narrows his eyes at Aaron. 

Aaron: Where is he? The Dark Warrior, I know you brought him here after you arrested him. 

Mr. Pines: I guess there's no point in trying to hide it. But you have absolutely no right to come here and demand for someone in my custody. Especially this guy. 

Aaron narrows his eyes at Mr. Pines. 

Mr. Pines: Do you know how long I've hunting him? How many sleepless nights trying to figure out who he was or where he was going next? 

Aaron: That's nice. I hate to make it seem like your life's work was wasted... but none of that matters. The only thing that does matter is us getting our hands on him. And I don't care how that happens. We have the ability and the firepower to plow through each and every one of you to achieve our goal. We've done worse for better. 

Mr. Pines: See, my life's work wasn't wasted. Even though I wanted a completely different outcome, I'm not mad at what happened. It was probably for the better. Completing my life's work led me to something I wasn't expecting. My eyes were opened. I was shown the benefits of having the Dark Warrior out there, and they far outweigh the negatives. 

Aaron laughs as he puts his hand on his pistol. 

Aaron: That's good for you. It's so good to hear that the Dark Warrior has done so much good by you. But we're different! He ruins everything for us! I've built this operation up over the course of the past few years with no interruptions. You know, until he showed up started making all of my work worthless. Everything in that few years didn't matter because he was eliminating all of it! Our vendetta against him is well justified and deserved! 

Aaron pulls out his gun and aims it at Mr. Pines. 

Aaron: Now, I'll ask one more time! Where is he?! 

Mr. Pines: I'm not giving him up. 

Aaron: Very well. Then you'll be defending him with your life. 

Just as Aaron goes to shoot Mr. Pines, an arrow comes flying in from above, hitting the gun out of his hand. Aaron's gaze snaps up just as the Dark Warrior comes jumping down from the roof. 

Aaron: Kill them all! 

Aaron goes charging at Dark Warrior as he goes to fire off an arrow, being caught off guard by Aaron tackling him to the ground as the Seekers and the police start shooting at each other, immediately rolling off of him. 

The Dark Warrior quickly gets back up just in time to block Aaron's kick with his forearm. Dark Warrior pushes Aaron's leg away and punches him in the stomach, standing up quickly, and hits him in the face with his bow. While Aaron is disorientated, Dark Warrior proceeds to roundhouse kick Aaron in the face, dropping him to the ground. 

The scene switches to Mr. Pines. He's behind cover with another officer, trying his best not to get shot by the oncoming barrage of bullets from the Seekers. The officer next to him then asks him a question.