Chapter 31 - Vendetta Pt. 6

(No One's P.O.V.)

Dark Warrior is behind his car with an unconscious Winter Schnee leaning against the car. Bullet hole in her leg, bleeding more and more as time goes on. A constant volley of bullets flying in all around them from what is revealed to be a group of four guys as they get out of the jeep, firing on Dark Warrior and Winter with their assault rifles. 

Dark Warrior rips the strap off of his shotgun, tying it around Winter's leg just above the wound. 

Dark Warrior quickly peeks over the car, firing off a shotgun blast toward the guys, before quickly ducking back behind the car. The volley of bullets momentarily stops, allowing Dark Warrior to quickly and precisely peek over the car, firing off a shotgun blast toward the guys, managing to hit one of the guys, dropping them to the ground right before he ducks back behind the car. The remaining three guys start another volley of bullets, followed the guy who was shot starting to get back up, joining in the volley.

Dark Warrior grunts, looking down at Winter, nodding. 

Dark Warrior: Sorry for this, Winter. 

Dark Warrior then starts going through her pockets until he finds a dust crystal, taking it and holding it in front of him, nodding. 

Dark Warrior grips his pistol in the holster on the left side of his waist. He quickly pulls it out as he throws the dust crystal out toward the guys, taking aim and firing, causing the crystal to explode upon contact with the bullet, sending the guys to all get sent flying back, hitting and tumbling across the ground. 

A motorcycle engine is heard as Dark Warrior stands up from his cover, looking at the four guys, seeing that they're unconscious, putting his pistol back in its holster right before cocking his shotgun. Walking toward the guys right before a gunshot goes off, and a bullet hits him in the up toward the left shoulder, immediately looking to see Aaron driving up on a motorcycle. Dark Warrior immediately pulls his pistol back out, firing off shot after shot at Aaron as he veers behind the jeep, and Dark Warrior goes charging toward him. 

Dark Warrior comes speeding around the jeep as Aaron gets off of the motorcycling, aiming his pistol at Dark Warrior, only for Dark Warrior to pin his wrist to the side of the jeep. Punching Aaron in the face before kicking Aaron in the chest, causing him to stumble back as he lets go of his pistol, and Dark Warrior lets it drop to the ground. 

Dark Warrior goes to shoot Aaron with his own pistol, but Aaron quickly thrusts himself back toward Dark Warrior, grabbing and pushing his hand up as he lets off a few gunshots. Dark Warrior then goes to raise his shotgun, and Aaron kicks the shotgun out of his hand, making Dark Warrior opt to punch Aaron in the side. This loosens Aaron's grip on his wrist, allowing him to pull his gun down toward Aaron's head, but Aaron quickly regains control of it, diverting it to aim down toward the ground right before a few shots go off. 

Aaron then moves the gun all the way around, pulling Dark Warrior into a knee to the side, followed by another one. Moving the gun back around to the jeep, kicking Dark Warrior in the stomach a few times, trying to relent his grip on the pistol, loosening it a bit before kneeing his hand into the side of the jeep, causing Dark Warrior to drop the gun to the ground. Aaron goes to knee Dark Warrior again, but he catches it, pushing it back down before slamming his forearm into the side of Aaron's face, causing him to let go of his hand and stumble backward. 

Dark Warrior then quickly grabs Aaron and throws him into the side of the jeep, and when he drops to one knee, Dark Warrior kicks his head into the jeep, dropping him to the ground. 

Dark Warrior then looks back over to his car, catching a glimpse of Winter's leg from underneath the car. He then looks back at Aaron, watching as he's starting to roll onto his stomach.