Chapter 24- The Rider Pt. 3

(No One's P.O.V.)

The scene opens up to Beacon Academy. A bullhead comes flying in, landing on the pad with the other parked bullheads. 

The back ramp opens, allowing Caleb to come driving out on his motorcycle, going off toward Ozpin's tower just as Qrow and team RWBY come walking out. 

Weiss: There he goes. He really doesn't like wasting time, does he? 

Qrow: Don't hold this against him. But he does have a point. We shouldn't waste any time. 

Ruby: Great! Then let's get up to Ozpin!

Qrow: This conversation might not be as exciting as you think. It's a reunion of sorts for Caleb and Ozpin. And with how the last interaction between them ended... it might not be the nicest either. 

Yang: Hey, if we're going to be working with this guy, I think we should get to know his history. That includes his history at this school. You know, the necessary stuff. Not everything. 

Qrow: Fine. I suppose you do have a point. Come on. 

The scene cuts to the entrance of Ozpin's tower. Caleb is leaning on his parked motorcycle with his arms crossed. He looks at a team of four boys go walking by in the distance and his eyes glow with an orange tint. 

Qrow and team RWBY come walking up to him, catching his attention as the orange glow disappears, but not before Qrow can notice it. 

Caleb: You five took forever. I thought we weren't supposed to be wasting time. 

Qrow: We had a difference of opinion for a second, but Yang had a pretty good point. Figured it would be best if they joined in on the conversation, too. 

Caleb lets out a little laugh. 

Caleb: Surprising. Usually you never let students in on important conversations. You know, the ones should be involved in. This is some real growth. 

Qrow: Whatever, kid. We should get up there before we waste anymore time. 

Caleb nods before they all enter the elevator. 

The scene then cuts up to Ozpin and Glynda. 

Ozpin: They should be here any second. 

Glynda: About that, Ozpin. I understand how strong he is, I do. But are you sure this is still the best course of action?                                                                                                                           

Ozpin: You've asked that question at least four times since they left. 

Glynda: And I still have the same level of skepticism I had those other times I asked.  

Ozpin: I have taken your skepticism into consideration every single time. And I have stressed that Caleb Sieks could be our only chance at beating Salem and her forces. Without him, there's little to no hope. But I will agree that he could pose a problem when it comes to other students. We'll just have to keep an eye on him at all times. 

Glynda: Would I have permission to act if I thought the other students were in danger because of him? 

Ozpin: Of course. 

The elevator dings and the door opens to Caleb, Qrow, and team RWBY. They come walking up to Ozpin's desk. Glynda glares at Caleb. 

Ozpin: Ah, you're back. Good to see you again, Caleb. 

Caleb: Can't say the same. Last time we talked you kicked me out of Beacon. 

Ozpin: I know what happened last time. And I can safely say that was one of the biggest mistakes of my career as headmaster.