Chapter 1- A Cheating Cat Pt. 1

(Caleb's P.O.V.)

I've been out on a mission with my team for the past few days. We just came back and I can't wait to see Blake again. She's my girlfriend and apart of Team RWBY. I've been with her for about seven months now. We've been on dates and we had our first kiss out in front of the fountain on Beacon's campus. It was underneath the night sky with the stars shining brightly. I thought it was a great spot and time to kiss her. She thought it was, too. Seeing that she got really into the moment then. 

I know marriage is still far away from now. But I've still thought that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She just seems so perfect to me. 

So now that I'm back from my mission I'm down at the City of Vale. Walking down the sidewalk to go to the Jewelry Store to buy her a necklace. 

I walk into the Jewelry Store and go up to the counter. 

Jeweler: Hello. How may I help you today?

Caleb: I'm just looking for a necklace to buy my girlfriend. 

Jeweler: Ah. Well, we have plenty to look at for that specific type of gift. Come over here. 

He slides over to the third see-through counter with a lot of necklaces and rings. Each having different types of romantic and exquisite pendants. 

Jeweler: We have more but whenever I show somebody this counter, they usually always just choose something from here. 

Caleb: There are a lot of good ones. 

Jeweler: Well, we thank our professional workers for that. They make them all. 

Caleb: How much is that one?

I point to a silver necklace with a heart shaped locket. 

Jeweler: That one will be 800 lien.

Caleb: Decent price for a necklace. I'll take it. 

He opens the back of the counter and takes out the necklace, putting it on top of the counter. I take out the money as he puts the necklace gently into a small box and he puts it back on to the counter as I hand him the lien. 

Jeweler: Pleasure doing business with you.

Caleb: You, too.

I take the necklace box and exit the store. 

I get back to Beacon Academy and get all excited as I walk into the dorm building. Excited to give Blake the gift, which I have in my hoodie pocket. 

I walk up to Team RWBY's dorm and hear moaning inside. I quietly open the door ever so slightly, peeking inside. What I see shocks and saddens me. Blake and Sun in bed together. Sun all over her, kissing all over her body. 

I don't care, just feeling a rush of anger throughout my body. I burst the door open, catching the attention of Blake and Sun. 

My heart feels shattered looking at this sight. 

Blake: C-Caleb...? This... This isn't what it...

I immediately turn around and storm out of the building. 

(No One's P.O.V.)

Blake goes rushing out of the room after Caleb but only comes face-to-face with her team. 

Yang: Blake, what are you doing out looking like that?

Blake has a look of sadness and heartbrokenness on her face. 

Weiss: Blake, what happened?

That's when Sun comes walking out of their dorm room, putting on his shirt. Her three teammates take notice.