Chapter 11- Vendetta Pt. 1

(No One's P.O.V.) 

The scene opens up to a Schnee Dust Company truck stopped at a red light. The headlights of the truck shining brightly ahead. The street lights shining down on the street. And the moonlight illuminating the darkened sky. 

The scene shifting to inside the nearby alley. A figure sits in a car, watching the SDC shipment truck. 

The scene then shifts over to the two guys sitting in the truck. 

Driver: Man, this light seems to be lasting forever. 

Passenger: Ah, that's just the time of night getting to you. You're probably just tired. 

Driver: Not tired. If anything, I'm stressed. I mean, this isn't just any old dust shipment. This belongs to the Schnee Dust Company. You know what they'll do to us if we mess this up? 

Passenger: Relax, man. The worst they could possibly do is cut our pay. It'll be fine. Let's just get this done and over with. I'm sure you want to get home just as much as I do right now. 

Driver: You're right. 

The light turns green, and just as they're about to pull off, two throwing knives come flying in, piercing into both the front and back driver side tires. 

As the guys sitting in the truck begin panicking their ears are filled with the sound of boots walking up to the truck. 

Switching back to an outside view of the truck. Hood up and shotgun strapped to them, the figure is approaching the truck. The figure holds the shotgun at their side as they come walking right up to the driver's side window. 

???: Get out of the truck. 

The two guys just look at the figure and continue panicking. 

???: Okay. 

The figure then pumps the shotgun and aims it at the two guys in the truck. 

???: Get out of the truck! 

The two guys quickly scramble out of the truck, falling to the ground. 

???: Get as far away from here as you can!

The two guys scramble to their feet, running off down the street as the figure watches them. They look from them to the SDC logo on the side of the truck. Aiming the shotgun at it and blasting it. The figure then reaches into their jacket, pulling out an explosive device, placing it right on the SDC logo. Turning around and going back to their car, opening the door, and throwing their shotgun into the car, which lands on the passenger seat right next to the detonator. Sitting down on the driver's seat, picking up the detonator, staring right at the SDC shipment truck. 

Pushing the button and watching on as the truck explodes, bursting into flames, sending parts of the truck flying onto the street in every direction. The figure then turns on their car and pulls out of the alley, driving down the street. 

(Caleb's P.O.V.)

I come walking through a front door, entering a penthouse, pulling my hood down. 

???: Where were you? 

I turn to see my uncle Gyoe standing in the archway of the kitchen. 

Caleb: Where do you think? What have I been doing for the past few weeks? 

Gyoe: You blew up another shipment, didn't you? 

Caleb: Damn right I did. 

Gyoe: That was the sixth shipment this week.