Chapter 15- Vendetta Pt. 5

(Weiss's P.O.V.)

Ozpin is looking through the contents of the file I handed him. The one Caleb gave to me. 

Ozpin: How exactly did you obtain this file? 

Weiss: Do I need to say? 

Ozpin: Of course you do. This file, if true, contains very incriminating evidence against your father. This could absolutely ruin your father's reputation and image. This should not be taken lightly. And it's important to know where it came from, so that way we can determine if they're a credible source or not. 

Weiss: Well... I got it from Caleb Sieks. 

Ozpin: The young heir of Sieks Enterprises. He was looking into the cause of his family's tragedy. And it would appear as though he has found it. 

He puts the file on his desk, looking at me. 

Ozpin: Tell me, Ms. Schnee. Do you believe the contents of this file? 

Weiss: My father hates the Sieks with every ounce of his being. He wants to see their company go down so bad. I wouldn't put it past my father to do something like this. 

Ozpin: That's very sad to hear. Why would your father be like that toward the Sieks family? 

Weiss: My father made many partnership offers with Jay Sieks. He even tried to buy Sieks Enterprises from him. But Jay refused both offers. My father was furious that he was denied. He would go on and on about how he would take down Sieks Enterprises, even if it was the last thing he ever did. 

Ozpin: Well, he certainly made a big mark. And that information definitely further proves that this file could very well be true. Speaking of which. I would need to know where Caleb got all of this information. And more importantly, how he got it. 

Weiss: I'm sure he did his research. I know Caleb, and he's not somebody who would make baseless accusations. 

Ozpin: So he hasn't told you where he got the information from?

Weiss: He hasn't. 

Ozpin: I don't doubt you, Weiss. And I certainly don't doubt Caleb. Everything is telling me that you and Caleb are telling the truth. I just need to know everything. But I'm sure this amount of information would be more than significant enough to begin an investigation, though.

Weiss: You could do something like that? 

Ozpin: It would be very hard to. We both know how Atlas likes to protect the Schnee family. So we know it wouldn't take too kindly to accusations such as this. 

I look down toward the floor. 

Ozpin: But don't worry. I promise you I'll try my best to do something about this. I know how much it must mean to both you and Mr. Sieks. 

Weiss: Thank you, Professor Ozpin. 

Ozpin: Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

I nod. 

I exit Ozpin's office and go back to my dorm room. 

When I enter I see my teammates sitting on either my bed or Blake's. 

Yang: Took you a while, Weiss. What were you doing? 

Weiss: I was talking to Ozpin. 

Blake: About what? 

Weiss: Something that I don't want to talk about right now. Kind of between me and Ozpin. 

Ruby: All right. We will respect your decision, no matter how curious I am.