𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

I know I can't believe I caved to this platform for those of you who follow my fanfiction account y'all know how much I hate Wattpad stories. Okay, this first started out as a joke from people wanting me to write chacha but jokes on you I actually have so many ideas I decided to turn this into a collection.

Chase stood on the platform of the stairs, dressed in a black hoodie and sweats.

"What's cooking good looking? Welcome back to my YouTube channel. My name is Chase Hudson otherwise known as Lil Huddy." He takes a deep breath, "Today..." Trailing off, he covers his face with both hands.

"Are you nervous Chasey?" Charli laughed, zooming the camera phone at his disgruntled face.

"Today I have to get my wisdom teeth removed, all four of them. Fuck!"

A voice yelled down the hall. "It's not that bad Chase!"

"Says you, Dixie, that video didn't do you any favors."

"Alrighty, we better get a move on if we want to get there on time." Heidi addressed.

Chase grabbed a hold of Charli's waist pulling her back into his chest. He whined into her neck, deciding to pull his black hood over his face to try to hide.

Charli and the camera lens facing them. She was dressed in a comfy crop top and tie-dye sweatpants. "Dixie was a lot easier than this Beb."

Chase pouted and followed her down the stair to get into the car. "Thanks for allowing me to stay over the next couple of days while I recover." Charli points the phone towards Heidi and Marc who were in the front seats of the car.

"Of course, Chase with all the craziness you guys have going on at the house we figured you'd want to relax," Heidi commented.

The camera wobbled as Chase pulled Charli into him. "As long as I get to cuddle with my bebe after this we are all good."

The clip cuts to them at the office. Heidi had the phone this time to record. Charli was glued to his side hugged his waist and kept an arm around her shoulders. "Any last words Lil Huddy before going under?" Marc asks.

He scratched the back of his head. "Uh...I'd like to apologize in advance for anything I say while high and I'll see you guys on the other side."

Charli leaned up to kiss him on the cheek, afterward, Chase pecked her lips.

The screen faded to black with a 1 hour later sign appearing. Chase appeared in the chair with two pieces of gauze in his mouth. Heidi still has the phone. "Chase? Sweetheart? How do you feel?"

"I'm chillin...I don't think that shit worked."

She laughs at his sleepy expressions.

Charli had an arm around his waist to keep him steady as they walked to the car, his hands were occupied with holding the two small ice packs to his cheeks. While in the car, he tied his hoodie strings together to hold the packs in place as Dixie did. Charli has the phone to record him at this point.

"That took like five minutes," Chase said laying his head back on the headrest.

"Only five minutes Chasey?" Charli questioned.

He scrunched his eyebrows, seemingly noticing her for the first time.

"Woah, you're so hot." Dragging the o in hot.

The whole car laughed loudly, startling him slightly.

"Who are you? What's your name?"

"My name's Charli and I'm your girlfriend." She said giggling.

His eyes go adorably wide. "Holy shit."

Charli snickered, "We've been dating for a while now Beb."

By Chase's expression, it looked like he was still processing this information.

"Have we kissed yet?"

Charli nodded, "Lots."

"No way." He runs his hands through his hair.

"Please tell me we had sex at some point."

Charli spazzed, "Chase!"

"Oh my god." Marc groaned. Heidi was busy trying to cover up her laugh.

"Did we?"

Charli sighed, casting cautionary glances towards her parents. She nodded to him behind the camera.

"I can't believe I don't remember that!" He whined, scooting down the seat more. "Can you remind me when we get home?" He wiggled his eyebrows and giggled at the end.

"Nope, we are not doing that," Marc told him.

Chase sat up and put each hand on the back of the front seats, "Why? Do we need to be married?"

He turned his head to Charli. "Will you marry me?"

Charli laughed, "Ask me again later."

Chase dove headfirst into her lap, he wrapped both arms around her middle.

She stroked his hair gently. "Are you hungry? Do you want a milkshake?"

"Aw fuck yeah! I love you!" He sang off-key and mumbled.

They stopped by Shake Shack to get him one. Chase was content with his chocolate shake.

"Well, at least he didn't make a big deal about what to eat." Heidi pointed out.

They arrived at the house a short time later, Charli helped him up to her room to lay down.

"Go to sleep Chase."

"But I want to cuddle." He whined.

"We will first say goodbye to the vlog."

He waved his hand sloppily, "Byeeeeee."

Charli cut the recording for now and settled down beside Chase. Two hours later Chase woke up in pain and lucid.

"Ow."

The sound disturbed Charli's slumber. "How do you feel Beb."

"Pain."

"Dad got back from the pharmacy with your pain meds but first you have to eat something."

They went downstairs holding hands.

"You're finally awake. How you feel Huddy?" Dixie asked, she was at the table eating pizza.

"Hurts—oooh pizza."

"No Chase, can't have solid foods." Charli reprimanded him.

"Damn it."

"Hey, can we watch the footage now?" Dixie asked.

"Oh yeah, I hope I didn't act too cringey."

The family gathered around the tv and Chari shared it on the smart tv.

Chase wanted to bury his head when he first saw how out of it he was. "Oh nooooo."

Then it got to the part where Chase forgot who Charli was.

"Oh my god! What a simp!" Dixie cried.

"I thought it was really sweet Chasey." His girlfriend complimented.

Chase buried his head into his lap. "Marc, please don't kill me."

Marc patted him on the back. "It's alright Huddy, but from now on that door stays wide open."

"You still have to shoot the outro for the video." Charli reminded him.

"Might as well do that now."

He recorded the outro on his phone. "I hope you guys enjoyed my pain and embarrassment. Check out my links in the end card, Peace!" 

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter stick around for more.

Stay Crazy.